Wolcen Hype Release!

Cant go online. Typical, there is not a single game which can do its launch properly. They cant even spell retrieving properly (retreiving, rofl).

Expectations went way lower after this crap
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Cant go online. Typical, there is not a single game which can do its launch properly. They cant even spell retrieving properly (retreiving, rofl).

Expectations went way lower after this crap

I also found an "exemple".

Then again i type phonetically so i shouldn't judge that too harshly, but for a profesional finished product i still think those small things are important.

So far act 1 has been fun, but rather easy. I think im nearing the end and i have had to use my potion once.
Maybe thats just because im used to playing games, but diving in blind i expected a bit more pushback.

I'm hoping the boss will be decent and push me around a bit.

I still think its worth the money, people are just spoiled by games like PoE i assume and lets not pretend it doesn't deliver unfinished products every three months.

I think they made solid groundwork so now its waiting to see how they build on it and how fast they adress launch issues.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Big oof.

Servers melted. All streamers playing offline version.

Well better than not being able to play at all, so there is that...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Boem wrote:
As far as i heard they already scrapped some stuff that was promised to people who kickstarted umbra, so all the people that "bought in" on the umbra kickstarter already got screwed over.

So YourFather's point stands.

And Charan should be familiar with "being promised a game and getting something entirely different five years down the road".

I bought it cause it's likely to provide a good amount of play-time vs money-spent, but that doesn't mean we should suspend logic and reason given their history.
I hope they pull it off and get going but it would be a lie to say they haven't already scammed people.

Critical optimist perhaps? Both sides make fair points, but i think since we are all gamers this is mostly moot and we hope it succeeds in general so more competition appears on the field even if its not your type of game.

Peace,

-Boem-

Yup, I had already stated some of this earlier in the thread and I think Umbra was the better version of what they went with. Umbra was just too big for them but if they would of stood by what they were suppose to do originally the game would of been that much better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SQUhLaTugM Point still stands how much of a different game it was, so again that's why it took so long for this game to come out. They may go back and add some of the features in the future though so who knows.

Anyways, my whole issue with the "father" guy had nothing to do the negativity, opinions, or that some of the stuff he said is correct. I just still don't understand why bother in playing something with such negativity because he refuses to answer that question. To make it worse, instead of buying the game when its been as low as 15 dollars he rather pirate it to then play it? My only understanding to playing it is to then have more ammunition to spew more hate about how bad it is?

Again I have high hopes, I remember when I was working in the office when POE recently got its 4th act and I told my coworkers about POE. The situation was very similar on what they told me about Poe etc, but look where it is now.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
For the interested ones a part 1 review by Rhykker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bA3RJGHtAk

Wow I just watched this, and was shocked. There must have been quite the financial arrangement. (especially based on his previous reviews)

After opening that it was a sponsor review, he then goes on a 19+ minute lovefest with absolutely no criticism or even what the devs should work on.

NOT A SINGLE POINT OF CONTENTION.

Stayed tuned folks for a 3 part, check-cashing, intellectually dishonest, slanted review.

BRUTAL.

Rhykker in grovelling sycophant video, what a surprise.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
For the interested ones a part 1 review by Rhykker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bA3RJGHtAk

Wow I just watched this, and was shocked. There must have been quite the financial arrangement. (especially based on his previous reviews)

After opening that it was a sponsor review, he then goes on a 19+ minute lovefest with absolutely no criticism or even what the devs should work on.

NOT A SINGLE POINT OF CONTENTION.

Stayed tuned folks for a 3 part, check-cashing, intellectually dishonest, slanted review.

BRUTAL.

Rhykker in grovelling sycophant video, what a surprise.

I didn't even know who you guys were talking about until I clicked the link and I was like, "ohhhh its this guy" then I clicked the X and moved on lol.

They also launched 30 minutes earlier. I was on the edge of buying it, believe it or not. Launch is obviously terrible, as expected.

Also if you can't formulate an answer to that existential question of yours from everything I have already said, I should probably not bother anymore.
"
YourFather wrote:

They also launched 30 minutes earlier. I was on the edge of buying it, believe it or not. Launch is obviously terrible, as expected.

Also if you can't formulate an answer to that existential question of yours from everything I have already said, I should probably not bother anymore.

Never buy a game that is just new and that even in the beta had unresolved problems. Never, especially considering that the pirated version already came out the same day of the official release XD

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
YourFather wrote:

Nope, I already formulated it but was hoping you would come out and say it but I guess I'm stupid for thinking you would. What you say and what you do is contradicting, then the way you try and convey what you want to say is down right condescending, so ya I shouldn't bother anymore.
LOOOOOOOL at least there's offline...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info