3.9.2e Patch Notes

"
Fixed a visual bug where distortion effects appeared around thrown Dynamite.

I thought it was intentional, to see if it was actually thrown.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Xedralya wrote:
I thought that distortion around the dynamite was intentional! It made for a good visual indicator to make sure you'd thrown it.

I see it around mines as well.

It might have been a mine effect on dynamite, or they'll "fix" it on mines too :-)

X
Please add stash tab in asprant plaza! Lab enterance
"
Nice! keep up da good work, but why remove G stash from Tarne's`?

I guess it's because a guild with a lot of people can gather organs while others do the metamorphs all the time, which result an extreme amounts of profit. basically no downtime at all. just my guess tho.
Still nothing on bugged influence. Ran maps in an area all night Saturday and only saw influence advance (Guardian Taunt) when I lowered my Awakener from level 5 to level 1. Not willing to spend the next month getting my other 14 stones. There has been a bug post on influence not advancing for people who failed their first Sirius kill for over a month with zero chime in from GGH.
Any fix for minion madness or other lag inducing builds? How about party ability view toggle, anything at all to correct the graphics issues? 1070 ti superclock, on ssd's with 16gb ram, and 1gig internet and I still feel like I am slideshowing around the map with other builds. I mean it's great I can spend money to disable or make my effects invisible, but doesn't do much to mitigate the 15+ minion builds..
Volatile dead fps drop fix when?
"
xyllywyt wrote:
What happened to 3.9.2d ?

That was the secret patch that would fix Atlas, Metamorph, crashes, etc...

But GGGCent devs lost it so we won't be getting :(

Instead we get major fixes like alphabetical order on item pricing. Forget conquerors not spawning, that's not priority.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Items disappearing from stash and inventory fix when? Rollbacks on consoles after logout?
The league is about to end and we still can't complete the Atlas. I still won't be happy about it, but I rather would see the Awakening Bonus removed from Doryani's Machinarium and Perandus Manor instead of continuing like this. Imho you should make Doryani's Machinarium dropable with high level if the level of the delve boss is high enough and let us get high tier Perandus Manor from Divination Cards or maybe Cadiro.
IGN: Nakaguri

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info