[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

Hey,

Build looks solid and I will probably use it as league starter. Cheers for all the work you have put into it.

Oh and whoever reads the earlier comments about how expensive this build can get without reaching its true potential, remember this: standard prices =/= league prices, because standard has messed up economy.

On top of that knowing what to buy and how not to overpay for one piece of gear just because it is shown in a guide is something everyone should figure out at one point.

Knowing how gear works and learning the basics of min/maxing can improve your damage output and overall survivability a lot, without turning your character into 100+ex turd.

Just my two cents.

I hope everyone who starts with this build as a league starter, drops a tabula from Hillock.
"
SourThoughts wrote:
Hey,

Build looks solid and I will probably use it as league starter. Cheers for all the work you have put into it.

Oh and whoever reads the earlier comments about how expensive this build can get without reaching its true potential, remember this: standard prices =/= league prices, because standard has messed up economy.

On top of that knowing what to buy and how not to overpay for one piece of gear just because it is shown in a guide is something everyone should figure out at one point.

Knowing how gear works and learning the basics of min/maxing can improve your damage output and overall survivability a lot, without turning your character into 100+ex turd.

Just my two cents.

I hope everyone who starts with this build as a league starter, drops a tabula from Hillock.

Thx Sour for your inputs, really appreciated.

Good luck with league start!
Резерв
Decided on this as my league starter, just in time! Quick question, is it worth going for 2x cotb for better wand scaling as added as chaos or just taking a rare?
"
aastr wrote:
Decided on this as my league starter, just in time! Quick question, is it worth going for 2x cotb for better wand scaling as added as chaos or just taking a rare?

Sure! Is definitely a reasonable choice especially if you have atiziri flask. Ofc you are trading some resistances for the damage.
Decided to go with this for league start, got one question tho, isnt it better to Help Alira while leveling and respecing to kill all later ?
what are the biggest differences between going inquis vs hiero?

i know inquis has more damage penetration with crits and some more attack/cast speed vs hiero having more mana + an additional brand but is there anything else? which one is better for end game and bossing?
Last edited by gnarjay on Mar 13, 2020, 1:33:28 PM
"
Kmiec wrote:
Decided to go with this for league start, got one question tho, isnt it better to Help Alira while leveling and respecing to kill all later ?

yes is reasonable. I usually don't that tho, cause I don't think it does matter THAT much. Since the most annoying thing is physical damage/projectiles
Last edited by MetalCrawler on Mar 13, 2020, 2:03:07 PM
"
MetalCrawler wrote:
"
aastr wrote:

Sure! Is definitely a reasonable choice especially if you have atiziri flask. Ofc you are trading some resistances for the damage.

Decided to check in PoB - definitely not worth, you lose some ES from having to run blasphemy + assassins mark as well as dropping blood and sand and dropping nodes on tree to take mana reservation nodes, PLUS having to get a level 4 enlighten and heaps of extra resists because you lose a ring slot...

... all for ~350k dps.
"
aastr wrote:
"
MetalCrawler wrote:
"
aastr wrote:

Decided to check in PoB - definitely not worth, you lose some ES from having to run blasphemy + assassins mark as well as dropping blood and sand and dropping nodes on tree to take mana reservation nodes, PLUS having to get a level 4 enlighten and heaps of extra resists because you lose a ring slot...

... all for ~350k dps.

Maybe use 2 cotb at the beginning and switch once you have the curse on hit one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info