[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

"
MetalCrawler wrote:
"
Kmiec wrote:
Decided to go with this for league start, got one question tho, isnt it better to Help Alira while leveling and respecing to kill all later ?

yes is reasonable. I usually don't that tho, cause I don't think it does matter THAT much. Since the most annoying thing is physical damage/projectiles

Alright, thanks, guess I will stick with the 2 pts. Specially since we use Ele Overload while leveling so the crit multi is useless, so I guess it's not worth it just for the 15 all res.
Last edited by Kmiec on Mar 13, 2020, 2:07:06 PM
"
aastr wrote:
"
MetalCrawler wrote:
"
aastr wrote:
Decided on this as my league starter, just in time! Quick question, is it worth going for 2x cotb for better wand scaling as added as chaos or just taking a rare?

Sure! Is definitely a reasonable choice especially if you have Atziri flask. Ofc you are trading some resistances for the damage.

Decided to check in PoB - definitely not worth, you lose some ES from having to run blasphemy + assassins mark as well as dropping blood and sand and dropping nodes on tree to take mana reservation nodes, PLUS having to get a level 4 enlighten and heaps of extra resists because you lose a ring slot...

... all for ~350k dps.

Oh I thought you were talking before having a Assassin's Mark ring or something. Replacing for the final build, probably not worth.
"
what are the biggest differences between going inquis vs hiero?

i know inquis has more damage penetration with crits and some more attack/cast speed vs hiero having more mana + an additional brand but is there anything else? which one is better for end game and bossing?

No ideia sorry. You can watch the videos and decide which one fits more your play style.

GL
In Tier 1 alched maps with a 4 link, no gears traded, face tanking the Delirium at 5 stages and clearing it quickly. Working as promised so far :)

Can't wait to get further into the build and implement my ideas.

Happy league start to all!
Why don't you use the "explosive runes" nodes? Seems quite easy 3 skillpoint damage/QoL
Just hit maps myself, not bothering with cotb and just going with the new node that lets lightning damage chill. Feeling a bit squishy but that's just cause my gears shit and I've lost freeze from herald of ice and cotb. Single target seems really good but struggling clearing a bit.
Which gem setup is the correct one for the league starter life version? The post and the PoB are different
Have you tried the new archmage support in the build yet?
"
dingleberry2 wrote:
Have you tried the new archmage support in the build yet?

Doesn't look great without stacking mana, could be an option if we took the node next to top jewel that gives damage per mana and the %int one near it. Option in low life but I don't see it outperforming hypothermia.
"
Rootsmann wrote:
In Tier 1 alched maps with a 4 link, no gears traded, face tanking the Delirium at 5 stages and clearing it quickly. Working as promised so far :)

Can't wait to get further into the build and implement my ideas.

Happy league start to all!

Hey thx for sharing! I had a tough weekend so I might be trying to catch up on the couple next days.
Last edited by MetalCrawler on Mar 14, 2020, 10:48:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info