Wuhan China Coronavirus.

"
de99ial wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

bro, it didn't come from "people experimenting with food" or whatever you mean by that. if you did your research you'd know how little we have to expect from it. to this date there's like 25,000 cases in China of which about 500 deaths are confirmed. that's 2%.
Bro if Youd be interested in history of bio weapon You would know that weponised viruses and bacteria have much much highier % of fatalities. Yes this Wuhan virus have some potential for weponising it due to infections but it was not engineered in lab for that purpouse.
Maybe. Or maybe that's what they want you to think.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 11:56:35 PM
Pretty much all our items are made in China, it's just rare our Diseases weren't made there alredy.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 11:56:40 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

bio weapons on a seafood market, of course. I know a guy whos farts are so bad we call him a biological weapon, too.

FFS i explain one person that virus is not made in lab and some other comes and do this? WTF?

"
ArtCrusade wrote:

I also don't like media's treatment of the matter. there's a lot of uninformed bs spread around and the danger posed by the virus doesn't warrant that kinda hype.

handling the food means having direct contact with the animals. livestock is commonly traded in many areas of China, so I am not surprised at all by the outbreak. actually, I'd have expect this sooner than later since it's been like this for centuries. if you know anything about chinese culture, you know this to be true. :)

I wouldn't give any conspiracy theory a second glance. if anyone wanted a biological weapon to break out they'd not have done that with this kinda virus but something that's actually dangerous. a lot of different labs were able to recreate the virus and research is making progress by the second.

The middle part - that is what i explained before in "shortcut argument" (mental shortcut).

Last one - like i said dont look for bad will when stupidity is enought.
"
elesham4ever wrote:
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Pretty much all our items are made in China, it's just rare our Diseases weren't made there alredy.

ha. but on the bright side all of those cheap goods we buy up have been intentionally produced with toxins and radioactive materials for decades.

Damn i never considered radioactive materials, i gotta geiger-check the chinese criptocurrency i bought last week, it might be irradiated.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
elesham4ever wrote:
according to china, which means its probably wrong or even made up, the death toll is now 560. the numbers are going to start to boom.

when out of 25k infections 500 die that´s 2% which is close to nothing. and that´s ignoring therés probably a lot more people infected, cuz if you aint sick much why go to the doc? the disease burden on the genetif flu is higher than that and we deal with it every season
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
xMustard wrote:
if actual deaths rise above 10,000 i'll be shocked
i'll say less than 1,000 deaths outside of china

depends if it get's to africa. As the virus itself is easly treated with a modern healthsystem, only there could be a significant deathcount. Currently it far weaker than the standard flu, so meh.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-05-china-two-sets-of-coronavirus-pandemic-numbers-leaked-data-deaths.html

Hard to say if these leaks are true, what isn't hard to believe is that china is lying about the actual numbers.
Seeing the exreme measures being taken the official numbers seem like bs anyway.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 11:57:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info