Wuhan China Coronavirus.

This outbreak is very similar to SARS. You see Chinese ppl eat like everything. And right now pork has highier prices, equal to prices of very unique meat, like snakes for example. Animal ppl usually dont eat. And Chinese ppl love to experiment and if they need to pay same amount of money for normal or exotic meat they will choose exotic. And they didnt learned like anything from SARS.

Dont assume bad will if stupidity is enought.
"
de99ial wrote:
This outbreak is very similar to SARS. You see Chinese ppl eat like everything. And right now pork has highier prices, equal to prices of very unique meat, like snakes for example. Animal ppl usually dont eat. And Chinese ppl love to experiment and if they need to pay same amount of money for normal or exotic meat they will choose exotic. And they didnt learned like anything from SARS.

I see little more than stupidity in these comments. You're clearly quite clueless when it comes to Chinese culture lol.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
de99ial wrote:

you lack so much knowledge of the outbreak it's heartbreaking omg

btw, the new corona virus is of course similiar to sars cuz it's the same type of virus you dummy. just that SARS had an actually high mortality rate (around 10%) while the new outbreak is somewhere between 1-2%, those being the elderly, the already sick and those with a bad immune system.

tbh, the flu is much more potent and dangerous to all.

/facts
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
if actual deaths rise above 10,000 i'll be shocked
i'll say less than 1,000 deaths outside of china
Not an unreasonable wager. But I'll stick to mine.

I would say it really depends on where it ends up getting to. Any country with a reasonable healthcare system (yes even the US) is going to basically have the death toll of a flu virus that mutated far enough away from the vaccine. If it gets to an area where healthcare basically doesn't exist there's going to be problems.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
I see little more than stupidity in these comments. You're clearly quite clueless when it comes to Chinese culture lol.

Yeah this is why i dont really like to engage into discussions in this forum. One just need to elaborate and make so many "Buts ands ifs..." etc because nobody can read shortcut information. Yeah You are right! Now go be silent if You have nothing good to say.

"
ArtCrusade wrote:

btw, the new corona virus is of course similiar to sars cuz it's the same type of virus you dummy. just that SARS had an actually high mortality rate (around 10%) while the new outbreak is somewhere between 1-2%, those being the elderly, the already sick and those with a bad immune system.

/facts

About the flu i said it before in previous thread about this virus. Or maby it was in this one?

Similarity is not about virus but about ppl who like to experiment with their food. SARS was alos from same cause - somebody ate something that normally is not in the menu.

This virus will cause some problems obviously but it wont end the world. Also again flu is way more dangerous especially new mutated kind that roams throught US from like a year, already infected like 15 mln ppl and kille over 8200.
"
de99ial wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:

Yeah this is why i dont really like to engage into discussions in this forum. One just need to elaborate and make so many "Buts ands ifs..." etc because nobody can read shortcut information. Yeah You are right! Now go be silent if You have nothing good to say.

"
ArtCrusade wrote:

/facts

About the flu i said it before in previous thread about this virus. Or maby it was in this one?

Similarity is not about virus but about ppl who like to experiment with their food. SARS was alos from same cause - somebody ate something that normally is not in the menu.

This virus will cause some problems obviously but it wont end the world. Also again flu is way more dangerous especially new mutated kind that roams throught US from like a year, already infected like 15 mln ppl and kille over 8200.

bro, it didn't come from "people experimenting with food" or whatever you mean by that. if you did your research you'd know how little we have to expect from it. to this date there's like 25,000 cases in China of which about 500 deaths are confirmed. that's 2%.

corona viruses are quite common in animals. the nature of viruses is mutation, so it's only a matter of time before one is able to infect humans.

the first case was at a seafood market in Wuhan. what's there in terms of "experimenting with food" lol.

smh.
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 11:56:12 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

bro, it didn't come from "people experimenting with food" or whatever you mean by that. if you did your research you'd know how little we have to expect from it. to this date there's like 25,000 cases in China of which about 500 deaths are confirmed. that's 2%.

Bro if Youd be interested in history of bio weapon You would know that weponised viruses and bacteria have much much highier % of fatalities. Yes this Wuhan virus have some potential for weponising it due to infections but it was not engineered in lab for that purpouse.

"
ArtCrusade wrote:

corona viruses are quite common in animals. the nature of viruses is mutation, so it's only a matter of time before one is able to infect humans.

the first case was at a seafood market in Wuhan. what's there in terms of "experimenting with food" lol.

smh.

That information i presented before is from someone who lived in China for more than 20 years and most of that time in Wuhan area.

Yes they are common in animals but that kind of viruses do not cross species without DIRECT contact, like eating.

Also i have a problem with how some media are presenting this virus like "its is resistant to antibiotics". Well duh EVERY virus is immune to antibiotics.

That is not even a start when it comes to misinformation about that infection.

Last edited by de99ial on Feb 5, 2020, 3:02:35 PM
"
de99ial wrote:
Bro if Youd be interested in history of bio weapon You would know that weponised viruses and bacteria have much much highier % of fatalities. Yes this Wuhan virus have some potential for weponising it due to infections but it was not engineered in lab for that purpouse.

bio weapons on a seafood market, of course. I know a guy whos farts are so bad we call him a biological weapon, too.

"
de99ial wrote:
That information i presented before is from someone who lived in China for more than 20 years and most of that time in Wuhan area.

Yes they are common in animals but that kind of viruses do not cross species without DIRECT contact, like eating.

Also i have a problem with how some media are presenting this virus like "its is resistant to antibiotics". Well duh EVERY virus is immune to antibiotics.

That is not even a start when it comes to misinformation about that infection.

I also don't like media's treatment of the matter. there's a lot of uninformed bs spread around and the danger posed by the virus doesn't warrant that kinda hype.

handling the food means having direct contact with the animals. livestock is commonly traded in many areas of China, so I am not surprised at all by the outbreak. actually, I'd have expect this sooner than later since it's been like this for centuries. if you know anything about chinese culture, you know this to be true. :)

I wouldn't give any conspiracy theory a second glance. if anyone wanted a biological weapon to break out they'd not have done that with this kinda virus but something that's actually dangerous. a lot of different labs were able to recreate the virus and research is making progress by the second.
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 11:56:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info