[PS4] 3.9.2d Patch Notes

[PS4] 3.9.2d Patch Notes
Console-Specific Changes
  • Fixed a bug which would prevent Blight encounters from completing.
  • Fixed a bug where unusable corpses would be targeted by corpse skills.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when using a sextant while there were no watchstones socketed.

Metamorph & Conquerors Improvements
  • Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding L3 displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.
  • Added frames to the Map Stash which indicate if a Map is influenced by a Conqueror.
  • Added visual indicators at the centre of the Atlas which display which Conquerors have been defeated. These visual indicators are removed upon opening portals to the Eye of the Storm.
  • Adjusted the positions of various Citadels so that they aren't hidden by UI elements.
  • Opening a Map that is affected by multiple of the same or similar Sextant modifiers no longer consumes a use of the duplicate Sextant modifier.
  • The Mark of the Shaper and Mark of the Elder unique rings now grant both bonuses if your other ring is Shaper and Elder influenced.
  • Sirus, Awakener of Worlds now drops Influenced Items when killed.
  • Immunity to Shock now correctly prevents you from being Shocked while standing in the Desolation of the Awakener ground effect.
  • Added a visual indicator to Maps in the Map Stash which indicates if the Awakening Objective has been completed.
  • Added a visual indicator to Watchstones and Watchstones socketed in Citadels which indicates whether or not they have a Sextant applied to them.
  • Added some additional modifiers to the pool of modifiers that Awakened Sextants can apply.
  • Portals to Maps which contain a Conqueror encounter now use Zana's portal effect.
  • Fixed a bug where any individual map in an influenced region that had previously gained the influence effect of the current Conqueror had a much lower chance to gain that effect again than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Conqueror's Exalted Orbs didn't respect the "Cannot roll Caster Modifiers" and "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers" modifiers.
  • Fixed a bug where portals to the Conqueror encounters could spawn in inaccessible locations.
  • Fixed a bug where applying a Sextant to a Watchstone socketed in a Citadel could generate the same or a similar modifier which was already on another Watchstone in that same Citadel.
  • Fixed a bug where various modifiers found on the Precursor's Emblem unique ring were not affected by Quality applied by Catalysts.
  • Fixed a bug where various Chaos Resistance modifiers were not being increased by Quality applied by Prismatic Catalysts.
  • Fixed a bug where the "x% reduced Mana Reservation" modifiers which affect Herald skills were not affected by Fertile Catalyst Quality.
  • Fixed a bug where you could allocate passives connected to another class's starting passives by allocating a passive immediately connected to that class's starting location through the use of the Thread of Hope unique jewel.
  • Fixed a bug where the Metamorph UI always displayed a missing organ in the Basilica Map, even when the area was fully cleared.
  • Fixed various performance issues that could occur when encountering Conquerors and their monsters in Maps.
  • Fixed a visual bug where only the creator of an area would see the organ collection graphic when killing Metamorph targets.

General Improvements
  • Unique Maps can once again be searched by name on the Atlas.
  • Divination Cards which grant Shaper-related items now have their Shaper background once again.
  • Maps that are Influenced by The Shaper or The Elder now have a fancy background or border.

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where Ignites applied by Explosive Arrow sometimes dealt no damage.
  • Fixed a bug where Volatile Dead orbs didn't detonate when reaching the maximum amount allowed (60).
  • Fixed a bug where Vaal Temple Map could be obtained through the 3 to 1 Map Vendor Recipe.
  • Fixed a bug where a Terrain Generation Failure could occur when entering the Plaza Map.
  • Fixed a bug where mana reservation costs for an Aura could be much lower than intended through the use of Spell Totem and the Ancient Waystones unique jewel.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented using the Time Portal to leave an Incursion.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 3.9.0 that made the Miracle Map Device much bigger than intended.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when getting near party members who were using the Chains of Command unique body armour.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Lightning Warp Mines.
  • Fixed a client crash when exiting to Character Selection.
  • Fixed a client crash related to displaying advanced descriptions on items.
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2020, 10:17:51 PM
<3

Unpopular opinion warning: console performance feels a lot better this league.

However, there are more crashes I think. Which sucks. Lvl 100 seems a long way off :(

But keep at it - I have faith you will get the game to a more stable state.
Good stuff but now can you please actually fix the biggest problem? Sirus being unplayable for many people due to FPS lags. I don’t know, like does GGG PS4 devs actually play the game? How can you release a boss which is broken and not fix it for multiple patches when many people are mentioning it... you don’t even reply to the posts or seem to acknowledge the issues from what I’ve seen.

Here is multiple topics mentioning it:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2751410

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2747256

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2752884

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2753042

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2750512

I don’t mean to be rude but it’s a bit ridiculous now. I can’t even play my main character anymore since there is no point if the end game boss can’t even be killed on PS4 without lucking out and not dying/losing all your exp.

I had really hoped for a fix this patch but ... nope 👎
Last edited by xWillz on Jan 29, 2020, 7:28:43 PM
Stability and crash fixes?
Nope

Chat and guilds ?

Nope

Fixed blights not be able to be finished. Great. But the league is basically dead and over and who knows how many blights I’ve lost bc of this. Waiting for that compensation.

The map stash tab and coloring etc is amazing. But if anyone at GGG even played the game for 5 minutes would have realized this was a day 1 feature not 2 months in
Sirus fix is absolutely needed. It's complete luck and basically out DPSing the lag in the final phase. Entire fight is a joke and then any minion build will be crying once the circular laser begins. Please fix! This is honestly worse than any of the other major performance issues, 100% replicable. Game will freeze when the laser hits minions.
What about loot filters wtf
Neato!
on the downside. I literally was finishing Sirus when it popped up about the patch. darn, no influenced items for me!
Awesome! Thank you! Everything keeps improving and your hard work is greatly appreciated, keep it up!
All the people saying Sirus fight is totally broken... it's totally broken for ONE build. And it's still possible to win with that build.

I know that it's a really popular build, and that they should fix it, but it's not completely broken.
Loot filters still busted af

No chat and guilds. Been what a year now since you said “in a few weeks”?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info