[PS4] 3.9.2d Patch Notes

Just beat Sirus on Awakener 8 for the first time just downright disappointed got nothing no achievement not even good loot nothing special for your first time beating him lol I guess that’s the way it is sometimes I have yet to get a single exalted orb from the conquers Despite several victory’s over them I wonder what the drop rate is because this sucks I do all the hard content but can’t get the best rewards because GGG feels to leave it up too who knows what To Distribute rewards
"
Boatdoctor wrote:
Just beat Sirus on Awakener 8 for the first time just downright disappointed got nothing no achievement not even good loot nothing special for your first time beating him lol I guess that’s the way it is sometimes I have yet to get a single exalted orb from the conquers Despite several victory’s over them I wonder what the drop rate is because this sucks I do all the hard content but can’t get the best rewards because GGG feels to leave it up too who knows what To Distribute rewards

I head there's a correlation between the amount of periods you use, and the amount of ex drops you get....

:)
Is it me that is having even more issues after this patch or is this game now really not playable now. I can't even enjoy a tier 1 map or its lagging so hard or freezing that the fun is gone when you are finally managed to get end game content but it is not playable because of this reason.
This game has come a long way since release. I remember not being able to open a single breach w/o the game crashing when I first started playing it on my OG PS4. These days I'm able to run fully juiced T16s on that very same OG PS4. The game is being improved with every patch contrary to what most of the posters on this thread claim. Yes there are still issues that need to be addressed but we'll get there with time. Big thanks to the console team, your work is appreciated.
"
FalseEdge wrote:
This game has come a long way since release. I remember not being able to open a single breach w/o the game crashing when I first started playing it on my OG PS4. These days I'm able to run fully juiced T16s on that very same OG PS4. The game is being improved with every patch contrary to what most of the posters on this thread claim. Yes there are still issues that need to be addressed but we'll get there with time. Big thanks to the console team, your work is appreciated.

+1

As stated in my post on the first page of this thread, I feel the game is really improving on console. However, new crashes, glitches and weird things are introduced with each patch as well - but they get less and less annoying. I guess the console port is really REALLY difficult to work with, haha.

Anyways, best league on console yet - here's to it improving even more next league!
Deleted the game, did a fresh install with the newest patch, crashed 5 minutes into delve.

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if I'm playing a different game altogether, or if people here are trying a little bit too hard to justify the money they have spent on an obviously botched version of it, so much so that they have to delude themselves into thinking it runs just fine. Or maybe some people's standards are just that low, who knows.

As much as I appreciate PoE I also like to hold developers to a higher standard of accountability, and I wish others would do the same, for everyone's sake. Console PoE is and has always been an absolute mess.
Damn all my hard work again taken away by the Sirus fight experience gained gone this time I didn’t even get to the 2phase straight off the rip as soon I activate Sirus the. Big dude above him insta kills me with no warning and that’s because I just started to fight him for 3 seconds in Literally no cap just happen okay what I cant wrap my head around is that when you die Sirus spawns another storm then you have to fight the map just to get back to him but and I mean BUT when you finally get to him big man above him shoots stuff on the ground then Sirus Activates the ring and it doesn’t push the things in the circle out fast enough and in this fight that equals DEATH every single time because the stuff from b4 is still in the ring from when you tried to get under him then he comes down and as soon as you think oh this is my damage phase WRONG he insta throws more stuff on the ground BUT HOLD UP ONE SECOND it’s covering him up completely Lol so if you understand what am say there were 2phase where he throws stuff on the ground but the first phase overlaps into the second phase almost leaving you with no room to move around then the homie Sirus comes down finally then shoots he normal beams with your very limited space Death is what’s next I did that for five straight times i feel NO I KNOW IF YOU DONT GET HIM DOWN TO THE THIRD PHASE ON YOUR FIRST OR MAYBE YOUR SECOND THE FIGHT IS BASICALLY OVER FOR YOU
"
CK_Berserk wrote:
Deleted the game, did a fresh install with the newest patch, crashed 5 minutes into delve.

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if I'm playing a different game altogether, or if people here are trying a little bit too hard to justify the money they have spent on an obviously botched version of it, so much so that they have to delude themselves into thinking it runs just fine. Or maybe some people's standards are just that low, who knows.

As much as I appreciate PoE I also like to hold developers to a higher standard of accountability, and I wish others would do the same, for everyone's sake. Console PoE is and has always been an absolute mess.

That’s exactly it. They white knight for GGG to justify money spent. You can tel by their forum avatar titles. The guy that said best league ever has spent tons on this game. I have too but I’m not delusional. The game runs like crap always has. This has been the worst performance league ever. Not to mention the league mechanic is absolute trash

Take away new conqueror atlas stuff that is hiding how trash the league is. The league alone is absolute awful. As is GGG and their coding and their abysmal lack of support for ps4.
False edge sounds like a pay writer. Hello are we playing the same game HOMIE I Am Supporter just like many others are too but when you pour time effort and Especially when you pour real money to support the POE team so they can make a better game you hold them accountable but it seems you don’t and you can only be positive I have respect 4 that Because that’s the way YOU cope when this mess of a game Constant blue screens open my menu blue screen socket watch stone blue screen wait I thought they fixed that guess not but said they did put down a portal out side of boss area blue screen. Chillin in your hideout blue screen should I continue I WOULD HAVE PAYED REAL HARD EARNED MONEY MONEY MONEY FOR A WORKING GAME THEY DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE IT FOR FREE I KNOW FOR A FACT IF YOU LOve 💕 POE 💕 LIKE I DO YOU WILL PAY FOR IT
"
Napolleon wrote:
"
CK_Berserk wrote:

That’s exactly it. They white knight for GGG to justify money spent. You can tel by their forum avatar titles. The guy that said best league ever has spent tons on this game. I have too but I’m not delusional. The game runs like crap always has. This has been the worst performance league ever. Not to mention the league mechanic is absolute trash

Take away new conqueror atlas stuff that is hiding how trash the league is. The league alone is absolute awful. As is GGG and their coding and their abysmal lack of support for ps4.

Listen, I spent all that cash on supporter packs and MTX when the game was in a MUCH worse state than it is now. That kind of ruins your whole reasoning, doesn't it?

Yes - the game crash alot compared to other titles. It does the same on PC.

No - I will not stop supporting GGG or playing the game. It's fun. It's free. Console get the same patches and content as PC.

People still get to lvl 100 on console. That's not really why I play. It's the freedom of creativity with builds and experimentation.

Just... don't assume too much about other people's reasoning or rationale. It makes you look silly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info