[PS4] 3.9.2d Patch Notes

We got 1 lvl 100 player

And no we don’t get the same as PC

Chat and guilds? Missing

Pricing tabs? Missing

Lots more. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Hell they were || close to leaving our blight and anointments this league for console

GGG is clueless
"

Listen, I spent all that cash on supporter packs and MTX when the game was in a MUCH worse state than it is now. That kind of ruins your whole reasoning, doesn't it?

Not really. If anything you're kind of proving my point by making it sound like the game has made some giant strides towards reliability/playability when it clearly hasn't. And you admitted to spending your cash on a supposedly "MUCH worse" version of it to boot.
I don't care how you decide to spend your money and what your reasoning is when you do. Personally I tend to be a little more conscious with the way I spend mine and I like to support games that can at least do the basics properly, (i.e. running without crashing constantly or turning into a slideshow/lagfest), and support developers that do actually put in the effort to listen to the feedback they're given and act on it.

"

Yes - the game crash alot compared to other titles. It does the same on PC.

If you think the few and far between crashes of pc PoE are somehow comparable to the abysmal state of the console version, you're out of your mind. And even if it was, what exactly is your point?
Last edited by CK_Berserk on Jan 31, 2020, 12:00:01 PM
Thank you for the continued support of Console PoE. As for stability I haven't crashed today which is a surprise as I usually crash quite often, I have no idea if stability fixes are announced in patch notes but the game feels more stable, maybe because I bought a couple of stash tabs haha.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
I see the old core supporter pack is no longer available on PS4. Does this mean the new conqueror supporter packs are coming?
Patch is great to be fair, but like others said We still need global chat, guild system like on PC ver. also what about Trade Market there should be instant buy when paid b/o price. That should be priority to make Console players, grind smoother. I believe You guys will do something about us problems
"
Nephalen69 wrote:
I see the old core supporter pack is no longer available on PS4. Does this mean the new conqueror supporter packs are coming?

Why the hell would you spend a dime on this game when the devs refuse to support the game?

Years of lies for chat n guilds

No stability

No performance

Premium stash tabs without tab pricing

List goes on and on

GGG don’t give a fuck about us. You don’t give them a dime
"
Napolleon wrote:
"
Nephalen69 wrote:

Why the hell would you spend a dime on this game when the devs refuse to support the game?

No stability

No performance

List goes on and on

Rome was not built in one day. I agree with everything you said but I also experienced an improvement in terms of stability and performance. I cannot say this is "not supporting".

Also I like conqueror core pack's content.
"
Nephalen69 wrote:
"
Napolleon wrote:
"
Nephalen69 wrote:

No stability

No performance

List goes on and on

Rome was not built in one day. I agree with everything you said but I also experienced an improvement in terms of stability and performance. I cannot say this is "not supporting".

Also I like conqueror core pack's content.

Been out for over ten years. Over three on Xbox and nearly year on ps4. Basic features that’s been in the game. Not new features

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info