Talent Competition Highlights

Love the popsicle stick storyline explanation. After 7 years of playing I finally know what this game actually is about.
Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on Jan 29, 2020, 4:59:30 PM
Okay but the Megadeth x Metamorph album cover takes the cake for me
The marble Exalt being my second favourite
Amazingly talented folks
Did that guy really carve an exalted from marble? How does someone even compete with that. Holy crap!
Night and day the streets resounded with music, song and the clinking of chalices and tankards, for it is well known that nothing is such thirsty work as the acquisition of knowledge.
- Andrzej Sapkowski, Blood of Elves, 1994.
I'm totally pocketing that ex orb.
I want to see a video of that Marble Exalt - Smells like Blender to me...

The true winner has to be popsicle - that was brilliant dialogue - well done.

Seriously - That exalt looks fake, please post a video that moves around it.
The metamorph version of rust in peace is absolutely amazing!
Awesome! I really love fan art and the album cover was great! is there a video for the creation of the exalted orb? would be amazing xD
"
Love the popsicle stick storyline explanation. After 7 years of playing I finally know what this game actually is about.

Agreed! The humor helps you digest the fton of lore. This should be required viewing after you finish Act 10 to help you make sense of it all.

Overall, so many incredible submissions. I also loved the Requiem for Merveil. Brilliant stuff!
Man, that LORE VID was epic.
The Exalted Statue should be at GGG office´s entrance.
"

+1
I mean I had an idea before, but this made more light into matters, and damn was a good half hour laugh.
Nice job!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info