Celebrating Seven Years Since Open Beta

Oh, GGG, please stop reminding me how many hours (and $$$) I dumped into this game. lol

But seriously though, thanks for an amazing (the best) Hack & Slash.
someone make a compilation of all the mathil cosplays please
I teared up! Honestly! lol!
That was a great trip down the years. Been with the game since Aug 17, 2012. Got me a Golden Kiwi by thunder! Love the game now as much as then.
No reward for the loyalty players that are playing for many years then? At least a box of mystery or something. :) (Playing since 2013).
Last edited by Ajusshi23 on Jan 28, 2020, 8:53:29 PM
Remembers me of a Picture there a Fan delivered an Pizza to GGG´s Office, miss it here a bit!-)
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
Fucking love you GGG! Keep up the amazing work!
I'm here only for 3 years, but all I can say is that this is the only game that I love to hate myself for still not be good at.
Thanks for the most amazing game GGG.
It's been an amazing 7 years watching this game grow. Thank you GGG and the PoE community.
I'm mostly upset, you've never awarded us alpha/beta testers once for our years of service. A lot of online games will, but not you guys... nope......

:'( Makes me feel unappreciated.

Alpha/Beta supporters should be given rights to test PoE2 months in advance of it coming out, or something...
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Big love for all the content and support you've given over the years, definitely always has kept me coming back. Keep doing what you do, thanks GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info