Celebrating Seven Years Since Open Beta

My biggest regret in these years ive played poe was not buying breach supporter pack for the breach cloak... im still crying to this day cuz i cant get it anymore :C
I remember it well. Was fun!
Dominus runs were so much fun in the old days.. I wasn't super lucky doing them but the most fun for me was "what would be the next big item that will drop today" loot splosion was very satisfying indeed. Never forget...
"
CarNiVooRa wrote:
My biggest regret in these years ive played poe was not buying breach supporter pack for the breach cloak... im still crying to this day cuz i cant get it anymore :C

Hopefully one day GGG will make skins tradeable on steam so people can sell and trade their skins.
Hmm, thought we are still in open beta...Very strange.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Been around since open beta and love every minute of poe, when d3 turned out to be trash poe was the saving grace.
I LOVE THIS GAME!
This is why I can't quit you.
it used to be cool. . .
Daaaamn, trip down memory lane. Good times.

I stuck with PoE when friends and diabloii.net had their heads in the sand regarding PoE, and were doggegdly sticking to the sinking ship that was D3.

The payoff has been incredible, I don't regret a moment. Thanks for showing the world how to become a premier development studio.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info