Celebrating Seven Years Since Open Beta

"
On the Open Beta Trailer, at 0:31 - what skill gem is that? I had never seen that one before.

It is power siphon
Best game i ever played by a lot, thank you GGG
This has been and will continue to be one of my favorite games of all time. Thanks!
Love the personality in these posts.
Playing form open beta ! <3
SC legues V
Been some great years and i look forward to many more. Been with you from the very start, and its sure have become better and better with each year. I am truly impressed with the team of GGG.
<3
Proud to be a member of the PoE community and i hope that every year is more successful for GGG and for the players
Damn, my 8 year anniversary is in July.
Still here, still grinding.

Thank you GGG.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Jan 28, 2020, 8:48:20 PM
When I first tried PoE back in beta, I was amazed and impressed at the unique spells, passive tree, currency mechanics and overall brilliant innovation that arrived in the gaming world. Seven years later, those feelings haven't diminished.
Congrats, GGG, on an awesome and radical seven years in the unforgiving and brutal world of Wraeclast. I look forward to the next seven!
Its truly amazing to remember some of those moments. POE is an amazing game and I want to take the time and thank GGG for creating this masterpiece. POE is an integral part of my life for the past 7 years and I hope for many more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info