[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Nosferat wrote:
You can also have this for gloves later on for a bit of leech, it does come at a cost, but it can free up a flask slot.

I would like to give a ball lightning miner another go for this league, I still have no idea what to pick,a cycloner,some generic agony crawler build,RF build. It's still to be decided.

I am curious as to where the new cluster jewels would go in this build, and what we would gain and what we would lose with them.

Surprise Sabotage and Arcane Pyrotechnics sound interesting.

Btw why no ele focus? Is added lightning damage better? Ele focus no ailments, sure, but the skitterbots give ailments and that negates the no ailment from ele focus, as far as I understand anyway.

Don't think i would ever use those gloves, lose a good chunk of es and decent amount of res just to get leech. Kind of a waste of a glove slot IMO. Especially since we rocking like 9k+ ES and don't really need leech.

As for me going to start with normal zambie/slave driver summoner to build currency and go full impale phys cyclone slayer with a saviour (since i never used one yet).

Awakened added lightning (at level 5) gives a huge amount of lightning dmg AND +1 to supported lightning gems. Best gem you can use by far.

You also can't ignite with Ball lightning and a fire to spells hypnotic jewel if you have ele focus, which would make cinderswallow basically useless.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
juckt_mich_0 wrote:
I use a curse on hit conductivity Ring. If i run awakened Curse on hit with another Curse alongside Storm Brand and Culling Strike, does both Curses (the one from the Ring and the one in the Storm Brand Setup) get apllied?

Or is it not working, because they check curse limit separately?

Probably. Initially i was thinking of old res caps and no other curses so nothing would outbeat culling strike... but i forgot about ele weakness applying along with conductivity (just forgot to change to awakened curse on hit so it shows both curses applying on POB). There is also projectile weakness which actually does slightly more damage than ele weakness.... but you need 155 dex for it which you are already pretty starved for.

As for your question no. As it says on the skill gem supported SKILLS can apply an additional curse. So you would have to have both curses on your curse on hit setup.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
juckt_mich_0 wrote:
I use a curse on hit conductivity Ring. If i run awakened Curse on hit with another Curse alongside Storm Brand and Culling Strike, does both Curses (the one from the Ring and the one in the Storm Brand Setup) get apllied?

Or is it not working, because they check curse limit separately?

Probably. Initially i was thinking of old res caps and no other curses so nothing would outbeat culling strike... but i forgot about ele weakness applying along with conductivity (just forgot to change to awakened curse on hit so it shows both curses applying on POB). There is also projectile weakness which actually does slightly more damage than ele weakness.... but you need 155 dex for it which you are already pretty starved for.

As for your question no. As it says on the skill gem supported SKILLS can apply an additional curse. So you would have to have both curses on your curse on hit setup.

But I looked at the wiki:

"Curses linked to Level 5 Awakened Curse on Hit interact favorably with other curses that have lower curse limit. For example, if the player links only one curse to Awakened Curse on Hit, then that curse will not override or be overridden by any other curse the player casts with their default curse limit.

For example, if you have a ring with Flammability on Hit and a skill attached to Awakened Curse on Hit and Elemental Weakness, both curses can be applied without overwriting the first curse"

So if I understand right, it should work with a curse in a Ring and just one linked in the Awa Curse on Hit Setup?!
"
juckt_mich_0 wrote:

But I looked at the wiki:

"Curses linked to Level 5 Awakened Curse on Hit interact favorably with other curses that have lower curse limit. For example, if the player links only one curse to Awakened Curse on Hit, then that curse will not override or be overridden by any other curse the player casts with their default curse limit.

For example, if you have a ring with Flammability on Hit and a skill attached to Awakened Curse on Hit and Elemental Weakness, both curses can be applied without overwriting the first curse"

So if I understand right, it should work with a curse in a Ring and just one linked in the Awa Curse on Hit Setup?!

I mean i guess that is exactly what wiki says, it even goes further and explains for example if you have a curse on hit on your ring and one curse linked to awakened curse on hit you can apply both. So then i guess ya lol
Anyone got some examples of their min/maxed builds??

Starting to get a few good pieces put together so far but dont really know where to go from these pieces. Some of them are still a work in progress.

Dear Gooby,

A big thank you for your build guide. It served as the basis for my build as I levelled and was very helpful. Now level 100 and got 40/40 with it, my take on your build can murder everything in the game.

TY again keep up the good work!

Regards

JonmacasBalls
"
Johnmaca69 wrote:
Dear Gooby,

A big thank you for your build guide. It served as the basis for my build as I levelled and was very helpful. Now level 100 and got 40/40 with it, my take on your build can murder everything in the game.

TY again keep up the good work!

Regards

JonmacasBalls

Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much.
might be me being a noob but why cant i get all my auras on??
"
Reksta wrote:
might be me being a noob but why cant i get all my auras on??

Dont worry was me being a total and utter nub. Had blood magic on other auras XDXDXD
Hey just wanted to ask what kind of cluster jewels could I use and what nodes to drop. Thank you if you respond :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info