[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

This other build i looked at talked about after the nerfs that swift assembly's better than minefield, what are your thoughts on this?
"
Zazuhh wrote:
This other build i looked at talked about after the nerfs that swift assembly's better than minefield, what are your thoughts on this?

Covered in the guide.
I tested the mana flask with enduring in cannot regen map. the mana recover does not stack.....Is there anything i did wrong?
I just simply spam it several times and after 4secs there no mana regen any more.

Looks like the "Flask effect does not queue" do work on the mana regen effect.

"
sapphiren wrote:
I tested the mana flask with enduring in cannot regen map. the mana recover does not stack.....Is there anything i did wrong?
I just simply spam it several times and after 4secs there no mana regen any more.

This was a change made to how enduring works i believe last patch. Doesn't really effect the build though. All this means is you have to hit the flask every 5 seconds or so instead of being able to chug it 4 times. Honestly should probably be playing like that normally anyway.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
sapphiren wrote:

This was a change made to how enduring works i believe last patch. Doesn't really effect the build though. All this means is you have to hit the flask every 5 seconds or so instead of being able to chug it 4 times. Honestly should probably be playing like that normally anyway.

Thanks G00fy for confirming it. like you said exactly i hit the flask per 5 seconds and it isn't making any trouble at all.
So your build is based on ES and it goes all the way to the left of the tree to get those nodes... I got some hp nodes but now i dont want to put it in and im not even lv 50 yet
So what do you think about switching out storm brand for arcanist? that way you can apply conductivity, wave of conviction + something more like orb of storms/vortex/a golem whatever. I've been trying it out and feel like it's pretty good. It also gives the ability to add increased duration on CwD/IC if you want or another spell to trigger with CwD
Last edited by KanskeD on Jul 1, 2020, 8:25:34 AM
"
So what do you think about switching out storm brand for arcanist? that way you can apply conductivity, wave of conviction + something more like orb of storms/vortex/a golem whatever. I've been trying it out and feel like it's pretty good. It also gives the ability to add increased duration on CwD/IC if you want or another spell to trigger with CwD

Arcanist brand will probably be the go too now. Haven't looked into it a ton but if you brand + curse it just does the same thing but saves you a gem slot. Can always make use of another gem slot :)
Been having fun with your build, thank you! I am level 75, don't have any enlighten's yet so I haven't started reserving life. I'm dying instantly to traps on Uber Lab, even with Soul of Ralakesh. Am I just not moving off them fast enough, or what am I doing wrong?
"
zeddemore wrote:
Been having fun with your build, thank you! I am level 75, don't have any enlighten's yet so I haven't started reserving life. I'm dying instantly to traps on Uber Lab, even with Soul of Ralakesh. Am I just not moving off them fast enough, or what am I doing wrong?

Traps in lab deal % of damage. Doesn't matter if you have 1k life or 100k.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info