New Microtransactions

Carebear pajama party.

It's so awful I laughed hysterically for a good 10 minutes straight, tears rolling down my face. It takes skill to create something that bad. Bravo.
I personally don't like the upper armour and helm, but I appreciate that they're trying to make something really different.

If you try to please everyone you wind up with something really bland.
Creature of the black lagoon meets Glam rock! What a terrible set. Just ugly.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
So only I love this?...interesting!
Not a fan of the boots or the helm honestly. What are the chances you might do a hood similar to the celestial hood except with the Darkprism effect? That said, that portal is badass.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
Fix your Conquerer Spawn problem GGG, just saying, as it is NO FUN running T14-16 maps of all kinds in 3 regions already with influence w/4 stones for 2 days straight now and getting 0 Taunts...FIX THIS PLEASE. Many others are having the same issues, and it is not good for player retention when such a core fundamental mechanic of this league is broken...pls fix this asap, ty
Very Ugly for real. Not for me. Completely out of POE World
That color looks weird imo
I really like the wings and the portal, and highly praised the effort of designing different styles. Thanks again!
Amazing work.
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info