[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

Hi! i see 2 big problems with dat build ! 1) very low on life and 2) no chaos res. It will be nearly impossible to farm maps t14- t16 lvl 8 one spit from snake and RIP! So what i want to say if you really want this build to work you need to think how to make like 7k life and 50+ chaos res with out loosing much dps, for now i can say its memebuild
Last edited by duude on Feb 1, 2020, 7:00:53 AM
"
Hi! i see 2 big problems with dat build ! 1) very low on life and 2) no chaos res. It will be nearly impossible to farm maps t14- t16 lvl 8 one spit from snake and RIP! So what i want to say if you really want this build to work you need to think how to make like 7k life and 50+ chaos res with out loosing much dps, for now i can say its memebuild
Are taking you talking about the Budget or Original version? If you talking about the original version, it can do all content without a problem.

If you are talking about the budget version, its meant to be cheap and effective while farming for better gear, and its doing that pretty well.
"
Xe0z wrote:
"
Are taking you talking about the Budget or Original version? If you talking about the original version, it can do all content without a problem.

If you are talking about the budget version, its meant to be cheap and effective while farming for better gear, and its doing that pretty well.

I am talking about Original version .. u have - 60 chaos res and very low life pool ... 1 mistake can make you rip! i was think to use kaom boots but then you still have -60 chaos res
"
am talking about Original version .. u have - 60 chaos res and very low life pool ... 1 mistake can make you rip! i was think to use kaom boots but then you still have -60 chaos res

It isnt really a problem, i lvled to 98 with this build.
Yea i have -60 chaos res, but i still dont get 1 shotted by posion snakes as you mentioned in the first post.
Last edited by Xe0z on Feb 1, 2020, 9:53:41 AM
Sup guys!
End of league and wasting some currency here, changed few itens here and there cause I had a shttering steel monster for bosses hehe...well, i'm only having prob with life (4.2k so far with 'Discipline and Trainning' passive on ammy), maybe just need more levels, idk...

thx for the guide!
"
Xe0z wrote:
"
am talking about Original version .. u have - 60 chaos res and very low life pool ... 1 mistake can make you rip! i was think to use kaom boots but then you still have -60 chaos res

It isnt really a problem, i lvled to 98 with this build.
Yea i have -60 chaos res, but i still dont get 1 shotted by posion snakes as you mentioned in the first post.

it is a problem ! maybe u got lucky idk but 1 day you will die cause of -60 chaos res and gg ... + we don't know what maps u are farming on yours videos you dont show dat u are at lvl 8 maps
"
it is a problem ! maybe u got lucky idk but 1 day you will die cause of -60 chaos res and gg ... + we don't know what maps u are farming on yours videos you dont show dat u are at lvl 8 maps

It isnt a problem, it sound more like you want it to be a problem :D
I only play on Awaken 8 like everybody else.
Ty for your ''feedback'' though, and you dont like the build, thats just fine :D
Last edited by Xe0z on Feb 1, 2020, 3:30:44 PM
"
Sup guys!
End of league and wasting some currency here, changed few itens here and there cause I had a shttering steel monster for bosses hehe...well, i'm only having prob with life (4.2k so far with 'Discipline and Trainning' passive on ammy), maybe just need more levels, idk...

thx for the guide!

You should respec some dmg nodes and get more life if you feel like you need it.
Yea lvls would also help, i can see your still missing some life nodes on skilltree.
Last edited by Xe0z on Feb 1, 2020, 3:37:09 PM
"
Xe0z wrote:
"
Sup guys!

thx for the guide!

You should respect some dmg nodes and get more life you feel like you need it.
Yea lvls would also help, i can see your still missing some life nodes on skilltree.

i like the build but i think u need to have like 40+ chaos res and 7k hp if you can make it and show us how it will feel with some dps loose cause dont forget alot of ppl play HC
Last edited by duude on Feb 1, 2020, 3:39:04 PM
"
i like the build but i think u need to have like 40+ chaos res and 7k hp if you can make it and show us how it will feel with some dps loose cause dont forget alot of ppl play HC

If you play HC, you could change skilltree and items to your liking and to fit your playstyle on HC.
The original version is just how i decided to build it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info