[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
Xe0z wrote:
"
i like the build but i think u need to have like 40+ chaos res and 7k hp if you can make it and show us how it will feel with some dps loose cause dont forget alot of ppl play HC

If you play HC, you could change skilltree and items to your liking and to fit your playstyle on HC.
The original version is just how i decided to build it.

i understand but HC ppl will see ur build and really like it but when they build it for hc it could not work at the end .. and they will be mad .. dats why i ask you to finish ur guide and show ppl how it would work for HC with more life and def .. for you it would be ez to make some changes.
"
i understand but HC ppl will see ur build and really like it but when they build it for hc it could not work at the end .. and they will be mad .. dats why i ask you to finish ur guide and show ppl how it would work for HC with more life and def .. for you it would be ez to make some changes.

People that play HC will see that this isnt made for HC and normally if a guide is made for HC it would be tagget with [HC/HC Avaible] or something like that.
You are the one that is playing HC so make your own changes that fits you.
You wanted more %life and chaos res, then get that on some items or take some damage nodes from skilltree and take life nodes instead.
Change the skilltree and items to your liking. Play around with it in PoB.
Last edited by Xe0z on Feb 1, 2020, 4:09:33 PM
Have you killed sirus with awak lvl 8 with this build easly?
"
titisantos wrote:

he did but he die there in 1 hit lol dats why i ask him to make it more tanky
"
he did but he die there in 1 hit lol dats why i ask him to make it more tanky

It realy doesnt need to be more tanky.
In my first video i had tried the fight 3 times so i realy didnt know the fight.
Im uploading a deathless kill atm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9nMCItOtCo

"

yea its pretty easy when you know the fight. Im uploading deathless kill atm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9nMCItOtCo
Last edited by Xe0z on Feb 2, 2020, 3:48:38 AM
So far so good, going with a budget build. Soon hitting 80, clear speed is great, bosses are dying fast, as are Metamorphs. Since I am going with budget and I can't afford -X mana cost on skills on rings too, I annointed Spirit Void on my amulet, can't handle the mana otherwise. Just few questions, give me your opinions:

Spoiler

- What gems in 6-link chest shouled be upgraded with +% quality first?
- % Maximum life nodes or % Armor nodes, wich ones are more important?
- % Increased evasion from nodes, yay or nay?

Thank you in advance and thank you for inspiring me with this build!

*Edit: Typos*
Last edited by innanenjani on Feb 2, 2020, 3:57:21 AM
"
innanenjani wrote:
So far so good, going with a budget build. Soon hitting 80, clear speed is great, bosses are dying fast, as are Metamorphs. Since I am going with budget and I can't afford -X mana cost on skills on rings too, I annointed Spirit Void on my amulet, can't handle the mana otherwise. Just few questions, give me your opinions:

Spoiler

- What gems in 6-link chest shouled be upgraded with +% quality first?
- % Maximum life nodes or % Armor nodes, wich ones are more important?
- % Increased evasion from nodes, yay or nay?

Thank you in advance and thank you for inspiring me with this build!

*Edit: Typos*

Good to hear you enjoy the build so far.
They are all pretty much equal quality wise, but i would go with:
Spectral Throw
Impale
Brutality
Vicious
Maim
GMP

Go for % Maximum life nodes.
You shouldnt take evasion or armour nodes on skilltree, the nodes with only %armor you take is Soul of Steel.
Last edited by Xe0z on Feb 2, 2020, 4:13:28 AM
hi all , im about to start this character since i've a bit of currency . What do you guys used to smoothen out leveling ? spectral throw from the start ? thanks in advance .
"
XAprilForthX wrote:
hi all , im about to start this character since i've a bit of currency . What do you guys used to smoothen out leveling ? spectral throw from the start ? thanks in advance .

Hi, I used cyclone with 2x screaming eagle. Then at lvl32, switched to 2x gryphons. Cyclone with 2x gryphons will get you to lvl6x pretty fast, where you can start equipping your gears. Cyclone with impale will melt literally anything
"
"
XAprilForthX wrote:

Hi, I used cyclone with 2x screaming eagle. Then at lvl32, switched to 2x gryphons. Cyclone with 2x gryphons will get you to lvl6x pretty fast, where you can start equipping your gears. Cyclone with impale will melt literally anything

Thank you for your help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info