[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

I have started to this build like yesterday I'm almost lvl 20, so it's new build never ever played Scion.

First you should do a leveling guide.
The other question I have is what the total exualts did this build cost or could cost to maximize it to insane output

Thanks
"
mojo8850 wrote:
I have started to this build like yesterday I'm almost lvl 20, so it's new build never ever played Scion.

The other question I have is what the total exualts did this build cost or could cost to maximize it to insane output

Thanks

Firstly, this is a duelist/champion build, not a scion

The most expensive items are probably:
The saviour (11ex)
Elder astral plate (9ex for -mana cost/T1 atk crit)
Bottled faith (14ex)
Single pride mod Watcher's Eye, Impales last 2 add. hits (20ex) or together with -mana cost clarity mod (3X-4X ex, very rare on market)
Decent Tailwind boots (around 3-10ex)
Helmet with enchant and nearby %phy mod (1-5ex, depending on other mods)
For the 2nd weapon, either you use a foil or get a paradoxica. Recommend you to get a paradoxica with blind on hit instead, a T1 crit roll with at least a T2 %phys is around 5-7ex?
"

Thanks

I would probably do a leveling guide at some point.

You can price check all the items yourself.
Just open the item section in the guide and pick what item you want to know the price off and go to pathofexile.com/trade and search for that item.

I can see SoundOfSilence was kind enough to look up the prices for you!

"
Firstly, this is a duelist/champion build, not a scion

The most expensive items are probably:
The saviour (11ex)
Elder astral plate (9ex for -mana cost/T1 atk crit)
Bottled faith (14ex)
Single pride mod Watcher's Eye, Impales last 2 add. hits (20ex) or together with -mana cost clarity mod (3X-4X ex, very rare on market)
Decent Tailwind boots (around 3-10ex)
Helmet with enchant and nearby %phy mod (1-5ex, depending on other mods)
For the 2nd weapon, either you use a foil or get a paradoxica. Recommend you to get a paradoxica with blind on hit instead, a T1 crit roll with at least a T2 %phys is around 5-7ex?

Ty for helping out people in the thread!
Would this build be able as a League starter?
"
Would this build be able as a League starter?

It could but you have to change few items and skilltree.

Hi can anyone take a look at my profile/items , have most of the items but attacking really slow atm . Missing some ascendancies and jewels with attack speed /attack speed gloves currently , but do they really make such a HUGE difference in terms of attack speed ?
For watcher's eye, which is better:

1. increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride
Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride

2. Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride
"
Hi can anyone take a look at my profile/items , have most of the items but attacking really slow atm . Missing some ascendancies and jewels with attack speed /attack speed gloves currently , but do they really make such a HUGE difference in terms of attack speed ?

Lion's Roar doesnt work with Spectral Throw, change that flask with Cinderswallow's urn. That would also give you Attack speed (Onslaught = 20% Attack speed)
Two jewels with total 19% Attack speed (28% Attack speed in total)
12%+ attack speed on gloves. (If you want attacks speed on your gloves)

You are only lvl 70.
Skillpoints you missing are:
Brutal Blade (20% Atttack Speed)
Honed Edge (10% Attack speed)
Ambidexterity (6% Attack Speed + 20% Attack speed with offhand) Saviour should be in your offhand.

So to sum it up, you are missing 96% Attack speed and 20% attack speed with offhand.

"
For watcher's eye, which is better:
1. increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride

2. Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride

I would assume 2 would be better, but check PoE just to be sure.
Last edited by Xe0z on Feb 4, 2020, 8:14:57 AM
is there a shield version for this damn good looking build?
"
Xe0z wrote:
"

Lion's Roar doesnt work with Spectral Throw, change that flask with Cinderswallow's urn. That would also give you Attack speed (Onslaught = 20% Attack speed)
Two jewels with total 19% Attack speed (28% Attack speed in total)
12%+ attack speed on gloves. (If you want attacks speed on your gloves)

You are only lvl 70.
Skillpoints you missing are:
Brutal Blade (20% Atttack Speed)
Honed Edge (10% Attack speed)
Ambidexterity (6% Attack Speed + 20% Attack speed with offhand) Saviour should be in your offhand.

So to sum it up, you are missing 96% Attack speed and 20% attack speed with offhand.

-- thanks for your help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info