[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
Hi everybody, i'am play with this build.
And i'm have one question.
For what we take " Assassination ", if we can take "Whispers of Doom" and any ring with "Curse Enemies with Level 12 Assassin's Mark on Hit" ?

You can do that, ill just prefer Assassination and its alot easier to find the right rings without assassin mark, but you can for sure do that if you prefer that.
Do we need 2 watcher's eye for the build to perform as on the video? They are like 150ex+ :(. Single impale WE is like 20ex+.
"
Do we need 2 watcher's eye for the build to perform as on the video? They are like 150ex+ :(. Single impale WE is like 20ex+.

If you want to get a watchers eye the most important mod is Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride and a watcher eye isnt needed to play this build, but it gives a nice dmg boost ofc.
Missing Skills Combos in your Pobs Links. Thanks
"
Missing Skills Combos in your Pobs Links. Thanks

you mean gems? there is a gem section for that.
I sold off my puncture build and am looking at this one now potentially. Have a 25ex budget already have rysalas but nothing else would this be doable with that budget considering saviors are just around 12ex now?
depends how far you want to take it. the watcher's eye is 20ex, a 500 PDPS foil is about 40ex, saviour is about 12. there is 75ex without your chest,gloves, boots. lethal pride and transcendent flesh.

I would say im about 100ex into this build. Its fun, but I find it very squishy. When i die, I can't help but ask myself why i didn't save 90ex and play a summoner.
What would you use instead of maim if you're playing in standard with the maim chest? Thank you for the guide!

Can it be done without the savior?
"
relaxyo wrote:
What would you use instead of maim if you're playing in standard with the maim chest? Thank you for the guide!

my guess would be empower

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info