[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

Has any1 tried this but with a starforge?
I dont know how to thank you for this build!

I waited so much for a good ST build!

did you get to a point when you weren't getting 1 shot or close to it constantly?
how can you use all of your aura ?
"
Has any1 tried this but with a starforge?

No, but you could be the first! :D

"
I dont know how to thank you for this build!

I waited so much for a good ST build!

Np! Enjoy the build.

"
did you get to a point when you weren't getting 1 shot or close to it constantly?

I dont have any problems with 1 shots.
If youre having problems you could respec out of some dmg and take some life instead. You could also change Dying Sun for a defensive flask.

"
how can you use all of your aura ?

Enlighten Lvl 4.
You can see the Gems section.
Last edited by Xe0z on Jan 23, 2020, 3:48:05 AM
The pob doesn't work :(
POB still not working.

Starting this build yesterday.Can you look at my gear section what to improve? nice build. Also what to upgrade next according to priority. Got the watcher'es eye with double damage pride and -mana cost of clarity.

"

Sounds wierd, it works for me. ill try and update pastebin.

"
Starting this build yesterday.Can you look at my gear section what to improve? nice build. Also what to upgrade next according to priority. Got the watcher'es eye with double damage pride and -mana cost of clarity.

I would go for a better sword, otherwise you gear looks solid.
"
Xe0z wrote:
"

"

Thank you! any recommended sword to upgrade? 150pdps sword worth 15ex right now.
"
Picka_boo wrote:
"
Xe0z wrote:
"

"

Thank you! any recommended sword to upgrade? 450pdps sword worth 15ex right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info