[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
Thank you! any recommended sword to upgrade? 450pdps sword worth 15ex right now.

Try and find a 400-500 pdps Jewelled foil/Spiraled Foil with 25%+ attack speed and 20%+ crit chance.
"
Xe0z wrote:
"
Thank you! any recommended sword to upgrade? 450pdps sword worth 15ex right now.

Try and find a 400-500 pdps Jewelled foil/Spiraled Foil with 25%+ attack speed and 20%+ crit chance.

Thank you for the input. Just struggling red maps right now maybe need to upgrade my sword and some life points.

Do we need to upgrade the gems to awakened greater multiple projectile?

Cheers.!
"
Picka_boo wrote:
"
Xe0z wrote:
"

Thank you for the input. Just struggling red maps right now maybe need to upgrade my sword and some life points.

Cheers.!

Im not running aGMP and im still shitting on everything including tier 16. Great build, I figured I should be upgrading my secondary weapon next.
I've always loved spectral throw builds and this is probably one of the best ones I've played! :) The damage is pretty amazing.

This is my gear so far and I don't know what other upgrades I should make/prioritize on next. Any suggestions?

"
No, that isnt needed.

"
I've always loved spectral throw builds and this is probably one of the best ones I've played! :) The damage is pretty amazing.

This is my gear so far and I don't know what other upgrades I should make/prioritize on next. Any suggestions?

Glad to hear you enjoy the build.
Hard to say what else you could improve, you pretty much got all the gear needed, with the right rolls.
You could get phys dmg to attacks on rings and get a better pdps sword.
Got a question too, i crafted chest with crit and explode afixes, dont have -mana for skills. Lets say also i dont have watchers eye with -mana cost and the only -mana i have is from rings... Mana sustain then will be enough on 1 node on tree in that case(maybe a bit more on jewel).

Also, Im missing couple ex for full build, so its better to skip impale jewel for now or bottled faith flask?
"
Got a question too, i crafted chest with crit and explode afixes, dont have -mana for skills. Lets say also i dont have watchers eye with -mana cost and the only -mana i have is from rings... Mana sustain then will be enough on 1 node on tree in that case(maybe a bit more on jewel).

Also, Im missing couple ex for full build, so its better to skip impale jewel for now or bottled faith flask?

Nice grats on your chest. Yea a mana leech node should do it.
Pick whatever you can afford. You can get bottled faith and have some exalts leftover for other items if you prefer that over impale watchers eye.
Hello Xe0z,

I wanted to play physical spectral throw since I saw the saviour drop 1st week of league.

I waited a few weeks to get the gear and for saviour prices to drop, in order to make my own build. The time came and I saw you had already made a guide.

and oh, it is a great guide. The build is insanely fun. Thanks for sharing it with the community. I'm easily farming bosses and currency with this build without a headhunter.

Thanks
-TheButteryGamer
"
Hello Xe0z,

I wanted to play physical spectral throw since I saw the saviour drop 1st week of league.

I waited a few weeks to get the gear and for saviour prices to drop, in order to make my own build. The time came and I saw you had already made a guide.

and oh, it is a great guide. The build is insanely fun. Thanks for sharing it with the community. I'm easily farming bosses and currency with this build without a headhunter.

Thanks
-TheButteryGamer

Hey TheButteryGamer

Ty for the kind words, im glad you are enjoying the build!
Headhunter isnt needed at all, so im not suprised you are farming bosses and currecny without a headhunter ;)
Hi everybody, i'am play with this build.
And i'm have one question.
For what we take " Assassination ", if we can take "Whispers of Doom" and any ring with "Curse Enemies with Level 12 Assassin's Mark on Hit" ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info