ggg confirmed consoles not involved in dev for this year guys we got no mention at all.

Wow the self entitlement that the OP has.

Seriously, I will tell you what I told my friend that has a complaint about every game he ever plays.

Go take some schooling in game development and design.
This way you can see what it is that the these game companies go through.

Then get a job in said industry and see for yourself all the troubles they go through.

Second go design a game from scratch, see if you can do better.
Give your players update content every 3 months like clock work.

GGG has now more people working for them then they did years ago.
They have 105 employees

That is not a lot for a game like this.

Hell other company have more employees and put out worse content and games.

lol self entitlement... bethesda made promises and didnt deliver. they literally said sorry for not doing better and promised more. again they did not deliver. it does not matter how hard your job is. if you make promises you deliver. thats it. i used to work as a dispatcher for a taxi company. i never lied to customers and they respected me. they hated me but they respected me. maybe they need to step back on expansions every 3 months and fix the game. i dont tip if the service/food is garbage. how will they get better if they dont know the service/food is crap? telling them how awesome they are when they screw up means they will never fix anything.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
lol self entitlement... bethesda made promises and didnt deliver. they literally said sorry for not doing better and promised more. again they did not deliver. it does not matter how hard your job is. if you make promises you deliver. thats it. i used to work as a dispatcher for a taxi company. i never lied to customers and they respected me. they hated me but they respected me. maybe they need to step back on expansions every 3 months and fix the game. i dont tip if the service/food is garbage. how will they get better if they dont know the service/food is crap? telling them how awesome they are when they screw up means they will never fix anything.

Your points are valid, your deliver method is complete garbage.
There are bug forums and feedback forums for your complaints, please take them there and stop spamming the general forums.
"
itz TAXI wrote:

Are you sure you are on the right forum.

This is the second time I have seen you use Bethesd's name for this game.

Maybe you need to double check your google search and go to the proper game forum.

no sir. bethesda is ggg's new name until they get better.
I think I'll continue to call them GGG.
nah bethesda fits better.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
nah bethesda fits better.

Then please go use their forums! LOL
no im going to stay here and complain until the game gets fixed. if you dont like what i have to say you dont have to read my threads. you choose to and you choose to complain about my complaining.
"
Wow the self entitlement that the OP has.

Seriously, I will tell you what I told my friend that has a complaint about every game he ever plays.

Go take some schooling in game development and design.
This way you can see what it is that the these game companies go through.

Then get a job in said industry and see for yourself all the troubles they go through.

Second go design a game from scratch, see if you can do better.
Give your players update content every 3 months like clock work.

GGG has now more people working for them then they did years ago.
They have 105 employees

That is not a lot for a game like this.

Hell other company have more employees and put out worse content and games.

This is not how the world works. You dont learn how to build trains and desing a whole railroad network by yourself before you are allowed to complain, that a train is late.

The lets say port and not game( as the game is actually really good ) was not very good when it came out, missing plenty of features compared to the original pc version people compared it to. Its not a Path of Exile based game, it is Path of Exile. So for me many features the PC version has, "make" the game. GGG saw it, and they addressed issues after a while in a faq and promised to work on it. So if you see that, ok port is not yet where it needs to be, but they promised to deliver, so lets "support" them spend some money on it. Then they dont deliver after 2 years, breaking their promises. Communication is almost down to 0. Ofc if you have an issue with some MTX, they react fast. I also wouldn't say the its the fault of the individual devs and that they are incapable. I can imagine that keeping all those content updates working in some way is almost more that they can handle without breaking the game completely. Its management,budgeting and a question of priorities. The lack of communication could just with one article weekly even monthly be improved, that addresses the console community. If they are financially so successful, this they could probably afford.

Also I cannot blame the OP to be blunt and provocative. So far nothing worked, asking nicely, demanding, shouting. So let him try however he thinks it might reach someone.

About money spent, this is just too relative, 5$ for someone might be way more than 10000$ to someone else. I personally dont care about cosmetics, so for me I bought initially several stash tabs, but haven't spend a single cent since PS4 release. I bought a PS4 pro just for PoE but spending more money on that title before they deliver what was promised, no way. If they dont listen to suggestions, complains or any other from of criticism, not paying and not supporting is the only voice we have left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info