ggg confirmed consoles not involved in dev for this year guys we got no mention at all.

so mobile is in dev and pc is in dev but console is not? ggg? you hate us so much and have so little respect for console players that you cant even make one line about us in the dev blog. fuck you too. not one penny more will be spent on this company that hates console players so much. ggg the abusive husband of gaming.
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2020, 11:15:31 AM
"
We are also working on expanding our console team in 2020 so that we can more quickly develop the features the console users are looking forward to.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742574

Literally said what they want to do in 2020, they're trying to expand the team. Whatever that may mean and what it could mean for consoles is hard to say. At least it got mentioned.
"Welcome to path of exile, where the rules are made up and the mods don't matter."

Free to play model = optional support = supporter titles = gamifying purchases = gotta catch em all = $$$$
Last edited by Nasynne on Jan 13, 2020, 9:57:53 PM
Whoa, where to start.
1. You say not a penny more will be spent, while having never bought a single supporter pack anyways.
2. No need to be trash-talking GGG in the forums and dropping F-bombs, that never gets anything done quicker.
3. The GGG Dev team does great things for us on the consoles.
Just because you don't get to have guilds or obnoxious global chat (btw, the consoles have built-in chat features and trade boards on the consoles themselves, use them) doesn't give you the right to tell folks to go f themselves, man.
Enjoy the game that tons of folk put lots of time and effort into maintaining. The console dev team spends a lot of time fixing the problems that come up, as quickly as they can. You should try to be a dev, and you'll see how not easy it is, man.
Ok, I am unsure to what source it is to which you are referring, but the announcement on the main forum:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742574

definitely mentioned "Console". (Perhaps we got left out in another source?)

We are also working on expanding our console team in 2020 so that we can more quickly develop the features the console users are looking forward to.

I have always thought that GGG needed to devote more resources to Console, but I guess that it remains to be seen if they add enough to make a material/noticeable impact.

Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Last edited by walkjohn55 on Jan 13, 2020, 10:04:42 PM
i did not see the console part in the post i saw. thank you for pointing it out.
i have purchased supporter packs bud. i just dont feel the need to show how much money ive spent like you do.
Sure you have, bud.
so my having premium tabs means i have not spent anything roger that.
are you now going to say that my opinion doesnt matter because you spent more money then me?
Your 5 dollar purchase really went far in supporting them. *thumbs up* and you're telling them to go F themselves now lol.
again ive spent more then that but you have to point out money spent... so again your telling me my opinion doesnt count because i have not spent enough money according to your thinking. how much do i have to spend?
No amount of money gives you the right to tell someone to go F themselves. [Removed by Support] when you jump in the forum and tell a game developer F you just because you didn't get something when you wanted it, while ignoring all the great things the dev team does for the players. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jan 13, 2020, 10:25:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info