ggg confirmed consoles not involved in dev for this year guys we got no mention at all.

Imagine if you can, developing game for PC that is easy to upgrade with new and for consoles that are stuck with 6+ years old hardware.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
no im going to stay here and complain until the game gets fixed. if you dont like what i have to say you dont have to read my threads. you choose to and you choose to complain about my complaining.

Honestly, I don't give 2 shits if you stay here and complain snowflake, but I, and I'm sure others, would deeply appreciate it if you used the proper sub forums for it. All these shit posts and only a single one of them originated in the bug forum and none in the feedback forum.
It's a FREE game.

You don't HAVE to pay to play.

They are still learning to fix issues that come from new league mechanics that affect new and old features.

I've never been a developer but I can imagine it's a very hard and stressful thing to do with demands from not only their bosses but the community also.

The ability to be able to go to a forum, social media, make videos, and what ever other ways an individual can go and bring up an issue to the developers is so convenient compared to the days of old.

I remember when games were released there was no patching, no updates, no bug fixing. You played the game that you BOUGHT and you enjoyed or you got rid of it.

The fact that things can be fixed at all is fantastic! You can give developers ideas and help them make their games better immediately after coming across them.

They can't make these changes as fast as you can point them out unfortunately, heck they can't even respond on the issue until they go through a chain of command to even respond to a comment anywhere.

The game isn't perfect by any means, I have been playing on console since day 1 and it has consumed all of my xbox playtime over the past 2 1/2 years.

They have been trying their hardest to make a game that isn't even in its perfect state for PC run on something they never could have even imagined it would have been on.

They have said their console team is very understaffed since day one, so long story short, be patient, enjoy the game, and stay positive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info