Path of Exile Talent Competition

Fanfic here

ENGLISH:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2743642

Português:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2743644
Doodled my Chieftain...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I'd like to participate.

How do I confirm I'm in?
maybe this will be incentive to work on that warden quarter's remix I've wanted to do for a while... not sure what genre I want to work with tho. I could stay accessible and make some kinda hardstyle/hardcore track, or go all out and do a breakcore/idm track.


"
Bolaway wrote:
I'd like to participate.

How do I confirm I'm in?


You just post your stuff here
"
Kyatton wrote:
First submission
Spoiler


And second, the process :p
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnGqTGhceSg


That first submission is beautiful! Well done
"
RaVirr17 wrote:
Warming up:


This pic is metal as hell. I love it. Well done
"
Trebien75 wrote:
Fanfic here

ENGLISH:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2743642

Português:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2743644


Wish I could read Portugues. You could record it into the sound data and I could at least feel the breathe of your characters.
Stop Bombing Syria

Metamorph League: Known Issues & How to Report Bugs
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474
Designing Path of Exile to Be Played Forever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmuy9fyNUjY
Here we go!
Last edited by LedBroke on Jan 15, 2020, 7:35:17 AM
are there any high-res pictures of the new exile and sirus? the wiki ones are pretty tiny
"
Boloso wrote:
are there any high-res pictures of the new exile and sirus? the wiki ones are pretty tiny


Sirus is on the site background.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info