[3.12] Deadeye Ice Shot Barrage Miner | Deep Delver | depth 6k reached | In depth delve guide

"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi there, very interesting build!

I’m wondering what gear or skill tree changes to make if I just want to run your build but for low delve and darkness farming in 300-400 depth? I know that’s out of the scope of your build guide, but would value your opinion and thoughts on a more “standard” ice shot miner for delving.

Thanks so much!

At that case I think a standard self fire ice shot would actually be better because of the tree and the resistance you need.

But if you do want to use the mines on it, I think you can path the same as icicle mines deadeye, cus they are almost the same except it's attack based, just don't get spell based skills on the tree then you should be fine.

Anyways to my opinion, using a tank build would be way better if your goal is just to darkness farm at 300-400. This is because deadeyes are extremely squishy (the reason why 0.1 players play it on HC), and you just want to be tanky at those depths so even you do some very dumb and stupid mistakes, you won't get killed easily by those monsters.

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
gone1 wrote:
Hey,

thank you so much for sharing your build, Im new to delve as well and Im currently trying to survive any node :D
Could you take a look at my PoB https://pastebin.com/ETh0TXQp and check where I should improve next?

Best regards and thank you in advance!

so from what I see, you have a few problems.
1. Do you have issues on mana? because you doesn't have a clarity recover watchers and also no mana flask. Added cold watchers is a bit shitty, you either go crit or pen watchers with the clarity recover, can be quite expensive.

2. Your int is higher than str, at that point I think you use a Curtain Call would be better.

3. A life flask? Well I'll let that pass cus I think you mistakenly put that in.

4. Your belt can be changed too, the resistance are pretty much useless.

From your gear I think you just recently swapped to zhp and left a lot of things incomplete. Btw summon skellies are pretty important, make sure you have that over the frost wall.

When you got your gear optimized, feel free to send your pob again :)
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Feb 2, 2020, 9:52:55 PM
Hey Remi,

GZ to you your first AUL Kill with this build!
"
Thajin wrote:
Hey Remi,

GZ to you your first AUL Kill with this build!

ty man, was tough times xD, damn difficult but never gave up and yeah, finally got him, gave me a purity ammy tho :c
Hello, I'm currently getting this build together and am rolling Brutal Restraints. I have a few questions:

i) If I need to take points from somewhere to reach the 5% dex nodes, which part of the tree or which nodes are best to remove from?
ii) #2 comes with 2x "20% physical damage converted to cold" nodes. Are these "good" for this build?
iii) Any suggestion on which Jewel below I should work with?

Jewels I've rolled:

Has 3 dex nodes (10 point deviation to get all 3). One of them is "Master Fletcher". The other 2 look useless.
Spoiler

Has 2 dex nodes (4 point deviation to get both). One of them is "Winter Spirit" which comes with 2x "20% physical damage converted to cold" nodes
Spoiler

Has 2 dex nodes (3 point deviation to get both). One of them is "Acuity".
Spoiler
Last edited by dagggg on Feb 8, 2020, 2:40:37 PM
"
dagggg wrote:
Hello, I'm currently getting this build together and am rolling Brutal Restraints. I have a few questions:

i) If I need to take points from somewhere to reach the 5% dex nodes, which part of the tree or which nodes are best to remove from?
ii) #2 comes with 2x "20% physical damage converted to cold" nodes. Are these "good" for this build?
iii) Any suggestion on which Jewel below I should work with?

Jewels I've rolled:

Has 3 dex nodes (10 point deviation to get all 3). One of them is "Master Fletcher". The other 2 look useless.
Spoiler

Has 2 dex nodes (4 point deviation to get both). One of them is "Winter Spirit" which comes with 2x "20% physical damage converted to cold" nodes
Spoiler

Has 2 dex nodes (3 point deviation to get both). One of them is "Acuity".
Spoiler

3rd one is the best for you atm, unspec the nodes on your phase acro side to fill out the Acuity. Then start rerolling on your first brutal, cus that one is like super unlucky that you hit 3 5% dex on the wrong side of the tree.

20% phys convert to cold is good, but make sure you have those important mines node allocated before allocating that 20% phys convert to cold.

You shouldn't have too much survivability issues without phase acro as in first 5k depth as long as you have your light radius upgraded.

Awesome, thanks for reviewing.

In the guide you mention:

"
How to survive
First and foremost, you must have at least the quicksilver flask with speed on it, a bubonics and some more increase movement speed from either your brutals or the abyss jewels.

Any suggestion on how much +% movement speed we should aim to get from brutals/jewels?
"
dagggg wrote:

"
How to survive
First and foremost, you must have at least the quicksilver flask with speed on it, a bubonics and some more increase movement speed from either your brutals or the abyss jewels.

Any suggestion on how much +% movement speed we should aim to get from brutals/jewels?

This is to personal preference I would say, as long as you are comfortable on your speed, and you aren't making too much mistakes, you are fine.

You will have speed from Quicksilver flask, Tailwind, Silver flask (cinderswallow), bubonics and sometimes smoke mine. Usually that's enough for routing even for double speed as long as you are not making mistakes on positioning.

I personally have +10% MS total in my brutals, not mandatory but it helps on some situation, like when I mispath into the wrong place, I will able to get back on track faster.

So what character can I use to get to 1000 delve so I can play this build, right now I'm at like 260 ish. And mind you I don't want to spend much getting down there.
"
dagggg wrote:

"
How to survive

So what's your assessment of this build? Worth the 100 ex investment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info