[3.12] Deadeye Ice Shot Barrage Miner | Deep Delver | depth 6k reached | In depth delve guide

socket barrage on this bow instead of ice shot, cus on some situations you are forced to use barrage, and barrage have more single target damage compared to ice shot.

I am not sure about the damage difference between your bow and death opus, but I highly suggest trying to remove the double damage mod and kill recently mod and compare it again with death opus, cus that is the damage you will deal most of the time against a boss.

First glance doesn't seem good, because the +2 only amplifies one of the bow skill, and double damage isn't consistent. Kill recently is basically useless against bosses which most of the time you would have trouble with.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
thanks for taking your time. And that is what i thought about my bow too - I guess i use it because it is a self crafting project...sentimental....

Back to the roots and start a new one.
Hey Remi thanks for the guide.

What do you think about the Curtain Call variation of this build? I see some of the deep delvers on poe.ninja using it, also mothraelite used it in some of his latest streams. How is it vs Fractal Thoughts, taking into account the sacrifices you need for 800 dex? (and possibily 800 int)
"
jbro212 wrote:
Hey Remi thanks for the guide.

What do you think about the Curtain Call variation of this build? I see some of the deep delvers on poe.ninja using it, also mothraelite used it in some of his latest streams. How is it vs Fractal Thoughts, taking into account the sacrifices you need for 800 dex? (and possibily 800 int)

Curtain call cost a bunch of mana, the method to sustain it is mana multiplier on the helmet implicit. From what I saw on the market of, curtain call with that implicit about 40ex ++ so yeah. Fractal thoughts are way cheaper for now.

We only need 800 dex, 800 int is impossible to achieve for us. 800 dex is pretty easy to achieve, just need a good brutals and a good amulet, and you would able to achieve 800 dex easily.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127

so this is my new one, the one i use for the next time - burned so much currency on crafting. I have to stop, at least for now.

I like your Aul count pattern list, it will help for sure.

But yesterday I have had several meetings with Kargul. I managed after a while to pass his first green phase - but than, he enters his purple phase - dude, that's insane, no idea how to kill and survive there. If you find the key to get him down - would be great to here the "trick" on that.

and with a bit of shame I have to tell something stupid i did. I have had a problem with nodes containing strongboxes. SO many problems that i walked around those nodes.
But...

use scroll of identify - > Orb of Scouring - > easy Win.

That is so clear and obvious but I came not up with this solution. Moth has had to point that out to me, I felt really stupid ^^
Last edited by Thajin on Feb 2, 2020, 8:22:29 AM
Hey,

thank you so much for sharing your build, Im new to delve as well and Im currently trying to survive any node :D
Could you take a look at my PoB https://pastebin.com/ETh0TXQp and check where I should improve next?

Best regards and thank you in advance!
Hey rly nice guide. :D

I've always wanted to try a zhp deep delver so this build seems perfect to me !
For now I've been trying to buy mandatory items for the builds and I was wondering, since Circle Of Fear is so expensive, should I buy two with just "increased cold damages while affected by HoI" or is "increased hoi buff effect" mandatory aswell on the rings ? Will I lack damages ?
Hi there, very interesting build!

I’m wondering what gear or skill tree changes to make if I just want to run your build but for low delve and darkness farming in 300-400 depth? I know that’s out of the scope of your build guide, but would value your opinion and thoughts on a more “standard” ice shot miner for delving.

Thanks so much!
"
Thajin wrote:

so this is my new one, the one i use for the next time - burned so much currency on crafting. I have to stop, at least for now.

I like your Aul count pattern list, it will help for sure.

But yesterday I have had several meetings with Kargul. I managed after a while to pass his first green phase - but than, he enters his purple phase - dude, that's insane, no idea how to kill and survive there. If you find the key to get him down - would be great to here the "trick" on that.

and with a bit of shame I have to tell something stupid i did. I have had a problem with nodes containing strongboxes. SO many problems that i walked around those nodes.
But...

use scroll of identify - > Orb of Scouring - > easy Win.

That is so clear and obvious but I came not up with this solution. Moth has had to point that out to me, I felt really stupid ^^

that is some insane bow, have to be honest here, almost mirror tier worthy, well I would say, congratz on getting that bow =P.

For Kurgal, the empowered phase (purple phase) is insanely hard for this build, we have yet to know the method to fight this guy in that form. There are 2 reasons why
1. The arena lasers are random
2. Dual beam cannot be dyanmited

Arena lasers patterns are too random, there's no pattern for it, only your reaction to the lasers itself.
Dual beam cannot be dynamited, indicating that the ability cannot be interrupted, potential threat to us.

The only method to kill Kurgal in that phase is to burst him down. Like 1-2 second burst. Or else you will have a real hard time.
"
zitounlou wrote:
Hey rly nice guide. :D

I've always wanted to try a zhp deep delver so this build seems perfect to me !
For now I've been trying to buy mandatory items for the builds and I was wondering, since Circle Of Fear is so expensive, should I buy two with just "increased cold damages while affected by HoI" or is "increased hoi buff effect" mandatory aswell on the rings ? Will I lack damages ?

You buy both of them, a circle of fear with both increase cold damage and increase buff effect. Because you will stick with that ring for the longest time, until you have the money to get a good implicit on the ring, which is considered as final upgrades.

If you only buy one of the stats, I think it's a waste of money since you would notice a significant damage difference if you have 2 of the stats together. It is expensive, but I would say it is worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info