[3.12] Deadeye Ice Shot Barrage Miner | Deep Delver | depth 6k reached | In depth delve guide

Hey,
iam total new to crafting.
How would i start to craft a bow for this build?
some1 can give me a small guid?
Hello,

very nice guide out there. My question would be if it's possible for a league starter build or not? Dex stacking + rings + body is almost impossible on league start but there might be super budget / self-crafted options.
"
TheReshi wrote:
Hello,

very nice guide out there. My question would be if it's possible for a league starter build or not? Dex stacking + rings + body is almost impossible on league start but there might be super budget / self-crafted options.

Not league starter friendly xD, I tried to find those stuff at early league, all of them are really expensive, rings are like 6ex, bow is like 2ex, body doesn't exist yet, dex stack bows also doesn't exist, etc etc. The best method is to level another build, farm up currency, then transition into this build.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
So this is my gear spent about 50ex so far without hh which im planning on getting a 75% critmulti and 18% inc dex belt soon i also have a bottled faith but not sure what flask to swap that for so i just use it when doing aul.
https://pastebin.com/vP7cFYR9
i copied some stuff from tunas tree to like the thread of hope

would be nice if you could look at my tree to also brand new to delving so how far you think this gear could get me?
Last edited by kevnPOE on Apr 25, 2020, 3:38:08 AM
"
kevnPOE wrote:
So this is my gear spent about 50ex so far without hh which im planning on getting a 75% critmulti and 18% inc dex belt soon i also have a bottled faith but not sure what flask to swap that for so i just use it when doing aul.

would be nice if you could look at my tree to also brand new to delving so how far you think this gear could get me?

Yeah you would need to swap your hh out asap as it kinda does nothing, doesn't steal much mods.

You would want a belt that have %# increase attributes and bunch of dex, elemental damage and some mine throwing speed, basically kinda it.

Your first upgrade will be woke gems, they are kinda huge and takes time to level so prioritize that upgrade asap as it takes really long time to level if you don't use tora's bench

Next one would be a pen / crit bubonics as enchantment, dodge is just a safety net, it helps but it is not consistent, but since you are just starting out in delve that dodge will help you erase your mistakes

Next one would be ammy and gloves, i know it will be expensive so that's why I'd put it kinda the last one.

For bosses you swap your quartz or quicksilver flask out for bottled faith, if you felt like your speed is messing with you, you swap quicksilver, generally swap out quartz for bottle

Should be fine for 2k depth, oskarm falls off cus the hidden curse effectiveness scaling.

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
i could go buy the woke gems right now itd cost 8ex as x2 wed and then 1 ele focus those are the only gems with a woke version
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
kevnPOE wrote:

Yeah you would need to swap your hh out asap as it kinda does nothing, doesn't steal much mods.

You would want a belt that have %# increase attributes and bunch of dex, elemental damage and some mine throwing speed, basically kinda it.

Your first upgrade will be woke gems, they are kinda huge and takes time to level so prioritize that upgrade asap as it takes really long time to level if you don't use tora's bench

Next one would be a pen / crit bubonics as enchantment, dodge is just a safety net, it helps but it is not consistent, but since you are just starting out in delve that dodge will help you erase your mistakes

Next one would be ammy and gloves, i know it will be expensive so that's why I'd put it kinda the last one.

For bosses you swap your quartz or quicksilver flask out for bottled faith, if you felt like your speed is messing with you, you swap quicksilver, generally swap out quartz for bottle

Should be fine for 2k depth, oskarm falls off cus the hidden curse effectiveness scaling.

ok bought gloves and belt and woke gems next up is amulet and then not sure. also need to do lab for pen enchant tried a about 15 times with twice enchanted and havnt got it yet
Is there a way to tell which way the minecart will go? It's suicide to backtrack just a little bit :(
Hello,gj for the guide,what about cluster jewels,worth using?
"
kevnPOE wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
kevnPOE wrote:

ok bought gloves and belt and woke gems next up is amulet and then not sure. also need to do lab for pen enchant tried a about 15 times with twice enchanted and havnt got it yet

boots enchant have weightning unlike helmet enchants, so getting it will be tough, recommend buying it instead.

Belt and Gloves looks solid but for gloves you might end up changing it pretty soon as it is not *that* great, but still great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info