[3.12] Deadeye Ice Shot Barrage Miner | Deep Delver | depth 6k reached | In depth delve guide

"
NormieGamer1 wrote:
Is there a way to tell which way the minecart will go? It's suicide to backtrack just a little bit :(

Would say yes there is a way, but only experience on delving could help you on that, even there's a proper guide out there you'd still mess up sometimes so this is one of a thing about deep delve I could not help you on, mostly experience.

"
Hello,gj for the guide,what about cluster jewels,worth using?

Yes, especially the surprise sabotage, really worth using it
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
got a new amulet gives me 13.5% increased avg dmg on pob
Last edited by kevnPOE on Apr 28, 2020, 9:51:10 AM
hey remi, can we do time-lost cavern?

Im really stuck on thouse nods, whats the strategy?
"
ElDoN wrote:
hey remi, can we do time-lost cavern?

Im really stuck on thouse nods, whats the strategy?

depends on the mods, some of them can be insanely hard. It's almost the same as any other node methods, but don't overbait with your skeles or else you might get killed

For now, I am unable to do Woe + Sorrow, there are some harder ones like Envy, those are kinda hard skip if the node mods are insanely hard

But for most of them you can just run around and complete the node
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Hello , thrist time for me with this build.

Thx for the guide !

I'll start soon (950 depth atm)

Do you think my stuff is ok ?

Need to imrove some gems etc and probably a better bow.
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
Hello , thrist time for me with this build.

Thx for the guide !

I'll start soon (950 depth atm)

Do you think my stuff is ok ?

Need to imrove some gems etc and probably a better bow.

All the stuff looks great for now. Just make sure you have 800 minimum dex for double damage on curtain's call
"
NormieGamer1 wrote:
Is there a way to tell which way the minecart will go? It's suicide to backtrack just a little bit :(

magma fissure basic rule is: you will only turn if it has a 45 degree angle wall,
but theres 4-5 jebaits you have to learn with this rule

I havent deep delved in a couple months but magma biome is by far the worst to have to backtrack in so id focus on learning the rules for that one. I never really had too much trouble with the other ones.
nice build. i have reached 2.5 mill dps on PoB, I however do not have a build for farming suplhite, as i changed my ranger mapper into ci delver, any tips on a budget build for mapping for suplhite, and any tips on how to fill up the sulphite fast?

"
Veruuk wrote:
nice build. i have reached 2.5 mill dps on PoB, I however do not have a build for farming suplhite, as i changed my ranger mapper into ci delver, any tips on a budget build for mapping for suplhite, and any tips on how to fill up the sulphite fast?

get a speed runner / speed mapper, can be any build as long as they have fast movement speed. For example kinetic blast assassin with hh / lab runner pathfinder. Just zoom in the map then grab sulphite then leave. Kinda it.

If you want some sustain on your maps, take sulphite + kill map boss then leave.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Veruuk wrote:

get a speed runner / speed mapper, can be any build as long as they have fast movement speed. For example kinetic blast assassin with hh / lab runner pathfinder. Just zoom in the map then grab sulphite then leave. Kinda it.

If you want some sustain on your maps, take sulphite + kill map boss then leave.

thanks. im making a toxic rain ascendant for fun. ill map with that :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info