LL Pyro Mines Max Block/Spell Block with ES on Block -13.2 Mil DPS- Destroy anything in your path!

"
mobogame wrote:
Oh yeah one more thing I would wanna add is to replace the Throat Seeker branch with a Tempered Flesh with corrupted blood cannot be inflict corruption in Templar start socket. Then get an enduring mana flask of warding (anti curse). ̣̣

Doing that raised my damage from 71.3k tooltip to 71.6k tooltip so not sure how worth that would be for anyone looking to be on the budget side since they are 5 ex but I am now using it. As far as the flasks go I have found I am getting frozen a lot this league with the one influence and prefer to keep the "Of Heat". Arguably I could remove the adrenaline on my Quicksilver and switch that to "Of heat" as to keep the enduring warding up for entire temp chains maps, but then it brings down the average speed of all maps, not just the maps with Temp chains. I will look into this more. Thanks for the input!

Last edited by CSBro on Jan 13, 2020, 12:33:29 PM
"
"
mobogame wrote:
Oh yeah one more thing I would wanna add is to replace the Throat Seeker branch with a Tempered Flesh with corrupted blood cannot be inflict corruption in Templar start socket. Then get an enduring mana flask of warding (anti curse). ̣̣

Doing that raised my damage from 71.3k tooltip to 71.6k tooltip so not sure how worth that would be for anyone looking to be on the budget side since they are 5 ex but I am now using it. As far as the flasks go I have found I am getting frozen a lot this league with the one influence and prefer to keep the "Of Heat". Arguably I could remove the adrenaline on my Quicksilver and switch that to "Of heat" as to keep the enduring warding up for entire temp chains maps, but then it brings down the average speed of all maps, not just the maps with Temp chains. I will look into this more. Thanks for the input!

It's more about taking the corrupted blood immunity, which enables you to get rid of anti-bleed flask, I've never once died do to normal bleed. Curse immunity flask is just too good to pass up, especially in no-death guardian maps ̣̣(from Zana mission).
"
destro888 wrote:

My blood magic and enlighten gems are in the Vertex Vaal Mask which gives it +1

Blood magic 19+1
Enlighten 2+1

I have to take a good look at my tree to see what I'm missing. I wish I had followed your build from the start. I'm following another players build on POE Builds but some difference. They use tremor rod whilst you're using shield. V

I find the one I'm following rather squishy and I'm only doing mid yellow maps currently. I haven't tried using Astral ring, but it looks like it makes a big difference.

I may have more questions later on.

Thank you for the guide and sharing your build.

Just noticed your precision was level 19. I think to have it on BM, it needs to be level 1.
How do you use the red gems with out having the str requirement?

I bought a 20 blood magic but cant equip it, take another 30 str node on tree?
"
Just noticed your precision was level 19. I think to have it on BM, it needs to be level 1.

Level 1 on Precision is a great advice. Thanks stratx.

"

I had the same issue with strength lacking when I swapped to Astral Ring. I had to find another piece of gear that had strength on it. Failing that you can find a node on the tree or add a jewel with strength to socket.

If anyone else has other ideas, please let us know.

"
careface89 wrote:

Lethal Pride. Mine gave an extra +56 strength on just the minor passives and I did not need STR on any gear if I combined that with the +30 STR node. If you get really lucky with your Lethal Pride you will get +20 STR on another node that you are already using to save you a point.
Hey I tried to follow your build as much as I can, but it looks like I'm doing absolutely abysmal DPS to the point I can't even kill bosses of t16 maps with ease. Can you have a look at my gear/skill tree and tell me what's up?

Without looking at your tree, you need levels and quality on your 6-Linked skill gems. Bottled Faith is another huge damage increase, and so is +2 additional projectiles helm. You could try a dying sun instead of a stibnite if you cannot afford those. Lay all your mines (23) and detonate once on bosses, then spam them as they go off. You are only level 82, and the damage that comes from extra jewel sockets and dmg nodes is pretty big as well.
You mentioned Lethal Pride various times in your build thread.

I had to look it up. I'm still new to the game so I don't fully understand all the terms yet. It will soak in one day.

Here's the text on Lethal Pride for those that are curious.

Lethal Pride adds +2 or +4 Strength to minor passives. In this aspect all jewels work the same. For example if a minor passive gets augmented with +4 Strength by Lethal Pride, then every other variant of the jewel will also add +4. But notable passives also get additional mods, which depend on the roll the jewel itself has. Two Lethal Pride jewels that share the same number will give the same notable passive augmentations and are therefore functionally identical. This also means that there are 8001 different versions as far as notable passive changes are concerned.
"
destro888 wrote:

If anyone else has other ideas, please let us know.

Lethal pride has to be Kiloava - Not sure if that was mentioned anywhere.
Last edited by stratx on Jan 14, 2020, 4:54:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info