LL Pyro Mines Max Block/Spell Block with ES on Block -13.2 Mil DPS- Destroy anything in your path!

"
stratx wrote:
"
destro888 wrote:

If anyone else has other ideas, please let us know.

Lethal pride has to be Kiloava - Not sure if that was mentioned anywhere.

It is mentioned in the Lethal Pride section of the build.
Hey i divined this and just wanted to know if it works with mines or do i keep divining?
AFAIK It does work. I had 2 of them on my first jewel
Hello there, im working on getting all the items needed for this build but before that id have few questions

1. do u think that circle of anguish is good replacement to our res ring or for harder bosses to astral?

2. should i invest more money and get elusive boots? movement speed and blocks look pretty juicy to me

3. are awak fire pen and awak ele focus stronger than combustion and inspiration(both 21 lvl)

4 is Prism Guardian shield a good option or should we stay with rare shield?
Last edited by Hyp0x20 on Jan 17, 2020, 8:37:01 PM
"
Hyp0x20 wrote:
Hello there, im working on getting all the items needed for this build but before that id have few questions

1. do u think that circle of anguish is good replacement to our res ring or for harder bosses to astral?

2. should i invest more money and get elusive boots? movement speed and blocks look pretty juicy to me

3. are awak fire pen and awak ele focus stronger than combustion and inspiration(both 21 lvl)

4 is Prism Guardian shield a good option or should we stay with rare shield?

I can answer 1 and 4, and possibly 3.

1. CoA even a near perfect one to give out best possible DPS still imo won't compare to the huge quality of life improvement that Astral Projector does. AP basically makes the projectiles from Pyroclast seek targets making it comfortable enough to stick a Concentrated Effect with.

3. IMO Awakened Fire Pen and Ele Focus are for pure damage and makes sense. I'd probably keep the utility of inspiration at least since it offers crit and lower mana cost(supposedly, not sure if it actually works with mine mana reservation costs). But if you got enough crit, then can dump inspiration, combustion from another source like a on a trigger socketed spell 1H with wave of conviction is probably the best combo to stick it with.

4. Without the right type of shield, you'll be losing out on extra block chance from attacks and spells, and more importantly restoring a % of your total ES on block which is useful for staying alive. Having extra auras and such isn't really worth it imo, Prism Guardian is a tradeoff for survivability. Aegis Aurora OTOH is sort of a crappy but far cheaper alternative to a good rare ES shield suited for this build (wouldn't recommend it, but it synergize a bit in terms of the mechanics of the build).
I think that rumi's is actually not worth it and u are better off going dying sun, you will actually overcap your block chance with rumi's
Why did u keep the tempest shield at lvl 3? I am curious about why shouldnt i lvl it up all the way to 20
"
I think that rumi's is actually not worth it and u are better off going dying sun, you will actually overcap your block chance with rumi's

I wanted it for max spell block. Thats the kicker
"
CIaptrap wrote:
Why did u keep the tempest shield at lvl 3? I am curious about why shouldnt i lvl it up all the way to 20

For reflect elemental maps if I remember correctly
Hi Ryver, How did the build use 6 activated auras in the game? The mana reserve does not allow you to do this. In your video there is harold ash, summor skitterbots, discipline, precision, zealotry and elemental weakness!

congratulations and hug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info