LL Pyro Mines Max Block/Spell Block with ES on Block -13.2 Mil DPS- Destroy anything in your path!

"
mobogame wrote:
Im currently using the same setup, but with BL. Just wanna say that for gloves, nothing beats Machina Mitts IMO. Since everything got oneshotted with minimal investment anyway, the leech is just way too good for defense.

I have a friend using them as well, and I definitely considered it. Will probably mention that in the gear section. Still might switch over? Or just buy a pair for fights like Sirus that do not have flask charges readily available.
"
The gear looks like a great start, should be able to do everything. Try using the last node in "Arcane Guarding" wheel on the tree to get to 75% spell block for now and when you can afford the higher tier just respec the point.

Got some lucky annuls and was able to get the extra 3%

Just have to slam it now I guess.

lol what a slam.
"
stratx wrote:

lol what a slam.

Lol that happened to me too
I like the build set up but for my gems i use an awakened fire penetration on the mines. I personally think that does more dps overall
Hello,

I'm new to POE and was told I nosed dived into one of the more difficult builds to play. I'm 2 weeks in and don't feel like restarting.

I'm currently level 86 and can't figure out how to get both auras on my life using Blood Magic and Enlighten gem. Is it because my Blood Magic needs to be quality 20 and level 20 (almost there)? Does Enlighten gem need to be level 3 (currently level 2)?

Blood Magic increases mana reserve on both skills to 52% so how do I get that lowered to hold both auras using life?

Thanks for your help.
"
destro888 wrote:
Hello,

I'm new to POE and was told I nosed dived into one of the more difficult builds to play. I'm 2 weeks in and don't feel like restarting.

I'm currently level 86 and can't figure out how to get both auras on my life using Blood Magic and Enlighten gem. Is it because my Blood Magic needs to be quality 20 and level 20 (almost there)? Does Enlighten gem need to be level 3 (currently level 2)?

Blood Magic increases mana reserve on both skills to 52% so how do I get that lowered to hold both auras using life?

Thanks for your help.

Hello. So first of all you need your Blood magic at level 20 and quality does not matter for auras. Second thing is getting enlighten level 3. Third is the tree. I have the Sovereignty node and the first node in the "Influence" node wheel that combined reduce 10% of mana reserved. All of this together should allow you to run the auras I have, which are Precision (Level 1), Clarity (Level 1), Herald of Ash (20/20), Discipline(20/0), and Skitterbots (20/20).
"
Hello. So first of all you need your Blood magic at level 20 and quality does not matter for auras. Second thing is getting enlighten level 3. Third is the tree. I have the Sovereignty node and the first node in the "Influence" node wheel that combined reduce 10% of mana reserved. All of this together should allow you to run the auras I have, which are Precision (Level 1), Clarity (Level 1), Herald of Ash (20/20), Discipline(20/0), and Skitterbots (20/20).

My blood magic and enlighten gems are in the Vertex Vaal Mask which gives it +1

Blood magic 19+1
Enlighten 2+1

I have to take a good look at my tree to see what I'm missing. I wish I had followed your build from the start. I'm following another players build on POE Builds but some difference. They use tremor rod whilst you're using shield. V

I find the one I'm following rather squishy and I'm only doing mid yellow maps currently. I haven't tried using Astral ring, but it looks like it makes a big difference.

I may have more questions later on.

Thank you for the guide and sharing your build.

"
destro888 wrote:
"

My blood magic and enlighten gems are in the Vertex Vaal Mask which gives it +1

Blood magic 19+1
Enlighten 2+1

I have to take a good look at my tree to see what I'm missing. I wish I had followed your build from the start. I'm following another players build on POE Builds but some difference. They use tremor rod whilst you're using shield. V

I find the one I'm following rather squishy and I'm only doing mid yellow maps currently. I haven't tried using Astral ring, but it looks like it makes a big difference.

I may have more questions later on.

Thank you for the guide and sharing your build.

Ok, So I pulled up your PoB and you need to link your Zealotry, Precision and Blood magic Level 20 together, then have Skitterbots, Discipline and Herald of ash with your enlighten +3. This should fix your issues.
Oh yeah one more thing I would wanna add is to replace the Throat Seeker branch with a Tempered Flesh with corrupted blood cannot be inflict corruption in Templar start socket. Then get an enduring mana flask of warding (anti curse). ̣̣

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info