[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Latscho wrote:
What do you guys think about Auxium Crystal Belt as dps option for this build?


Why should we take that? Ice nova is not an attack skill
"
xmasbby78 wrote:
"
limit7x wrote:
Have had alot of fun playing this Build killed all content. Going for a new build now tho

If anyone is interested i have some good gear for sale




Any of this gear still for sale?


Sold most of the gear instant when I listed.

Thats the only thing whats still up for sale
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 15, 2020, 4:19:45 AM
What choose first between Awekened CoC, Watcher's Eye (1 mod) and Bottled Faith? I can't afford both.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jan 15, 2020, 8:20:18 AM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
What choose first between Awekened CoC, Watcher's Eye (1 mod) and Bottled Faith? I can't afford both.


If you need denfensive, then go for the watcher's. If you need offensive, go for the bottled faith

Don't post in the forums much, but wanted to say thanks for putting this build out there. I was struggling with the one-shots on the life version (carcass jack, two cospris, etc. Damage was bananas, but would get occasionally smacked in t16+ corrupted (rippy) maps.

I converted over by gradually crafting/replacing my rares with ES pieces, and finally made the switch yesterday over to full CI. I still have a lot of work to do (ES on block, level woke CoC, CDR stack -> 10APS, helm enchant, tailwind boots, bottled faith) - Even without the insane gear I'm feeling pretty comfortable in fully juiced T16's. Will try awakener 8 once i get another spawn.


"
"
MiguelFg wrote:
What choose first between Awekened CoC, Watcher's Eye (1 mod) and Bottled Faith? I can't afford both.


If you need denfensive, then go for the watcher's. If you need offensive, go for the bottled faith


Last two questions, If I don't have money for the Bottled Faith, should I use a regular Sulphur Flask or what?

Also, If I have:

- 14 AS in sword
- 20% recovery in belt
- 15% recovery in boots
- Onslaught Flask

Am I good? Im not used to manage PoB so I don't know If I'm calculating good enough my AS.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jan 15, 2020, 10:31:58 AM

You can look at your character sheet in game - click on cyclone and look at Attacks Per second. Make sure to do this while you have all the buffs you expect to have normally. You want this to be close to, but still under 7.5. I had to drop onslaught + frenzy charges.

You only need CDR in belts AND boots if you're also running Awakened CoC Lvl 4+ -- this moves the bar from 7.5 APS to 10 APS, from what I understand.



"
rorolandofeld wrote:

You can look at your character sheet in game - click on cyclone and look at Attacks Per second. Make sure to do this while you have all the buffs you expect to have normally. You want this to be close to, but still under 7.5. I had to drop onslaught + frenzy charges.

You only need CDR in belts AND boots if you're also running Awakened CoC Lvl 4+ -- this moves the bar from 7.5 APS to 10 APS, from what I understand.





I went to Blood Aqueducts and with all frenzy charges, tailwind buff, and onslaught flask I reached 8.62 AS.

So what's my solution now If I don't have awakened CoC. Drop the onslaugh flask and some frenzy charges to reach <7.5?

And just go around 10AS when I have Awakened CoC with his 22% inc CDR?

At this point is not more mandatory to go for this gem instead of Bottled Faith or Watcher's Eye?
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jan 15, 2020, 11:36:36 AM
"
MiguelFg wrote:

So what's my solution now If I don't have awakened CoC. Drop the onslaugh flask and some frenzy charges to reach <7.5?

And just go around 10AS when I have Awakened CoC with his 22% inc CDR?

At this point is not more mandatory to go for this gem instead of Bottled Faith or Watcher's Eye?


If you get down under 7.5 you should see a good boost in DPS. I'd wait to see after that and decide if you want the defense or watchers eye or offense of bottled faith.

I went with the watchers eye, and started leveling awakened CoC. Once that hits level 4 i'll start to roll for CD on belt + new boots (hopefully with tailwind) and add back frenzy/etc.

"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
"
MiguelFg wrote:
What choose first between Awekened CoC, Watcher's Eye (1 mod) and Bottled Faith? I can't afford both.


If you need denfensive, then go for the watcher's. If you need offensive, go for the bottled faith


Last two questions, If I don't have money for the Bottled Faith, should I use a regular Sulphur Flask or what?

Also, If I have:

- 14 AS in sword
- 20% recovery in belt
- 15% recovery in boots
- Onslaught Flask

Am I good? Im not used to manage PoB so I don't know If I'm calculating good enough my AS.


@rorolandofeld / MiguelFG

looks like you understand the mechanic how it works. If your aps is higher then 7.5 then try to drop you frenzy charge generatioan, drop onslaught if you got a silver flask or lower your aps on the sword.



Sulphur flask is useless, we took Bottled Faith for the dps. If you can afford one, then probably Atziri's Promise or Wise Oak would be a good and cheap alternative.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info