[3.10] Kami's CI-CoC Ice Nova Tank 9-12k ES | 5m dps | Delve 1000+ | 75/75 max Block | All Content

Wouldnt we want a elder base chest not shape for the ES% on kill?

EDIT: NVM



what a shame on the flat es
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Last edited by kmaldona on Jan 15, 2020, 4:27:58 PM
Any opinion from those who tried in 3.9 between the two versions of the build (tanky vs more DPS)?

The more DPS one still looks fairly tanky to me still and lower DPS output can have its own problem vs some bosses with mechanics. But maybe it plays out differently vs metas and Siru.
Last edited by SuperBurgers on Jan 15, 2020, 6:17:00 PM
Is recover es on kill is essential for this build ? As during bossing it will not do much right
"
SuperBurgers wrote:
Any opinion from those who tried in 3.9 between the two versions of the build (tanky vs more DPS)?

The more DPS one still looks fairly tanky to me still and lower DPS output can have its own problem vs some bosses with mechanics. But maybe it plays out differently vs metas and Siru.


The tanky variant is much better and only sacrifices a little dps - the full dps life version will get you killed in almost all scenarios.
"
Krutex90 wrote:
Is recover es on kill is essential for this build ? As during bossing it will not do much right


Not essential, but definitely a quality of life for leveling to 100. Also works with metamorph bosses, due to the monster spwans they create. So it's a plus.
"
Kadamose wrote:
"
SuperBurgers wrote:
Any opinion from those who tried in 3.9 between the two versions of the build (tanky vs more DPS)?

The more DPS one still looks fairly tanky to me still and lower DPS output can have its own problem vs some bosses with mechanics. But maybe it plays out differently vs metas and Siru.


The tanky variant is much better and only sacrifices a little dps - the full dps life version will get you killed in almost all scenarios.


Thanks for that. I was leaning towards the DPS version but reviewed the skill trees today (and price of rings!) so I'm now planning to go tanky at least to start.

There are so many CoC variations and I'm probably starting in the wrong league but I like the idea of being more tanky with the new bosses. I just hit 38 and outfit my tabula and with a crappy crit rate it's still fun.
I need help. i dead all time :(


Just did a full A8 Sirus round with this gear at level 89. Main components missing are the timeless jewel for block chance and general stuff like the expensive flask and a helm enchant. Crafted most of it myself besides the rings fairly cheaply (besides the belt obviously, that was an entirely separate craft lol). My resists and dex are kinda slapped together super rough so hopefully I can tidy that up with upgrades but the build was pretty capable at this gear with 8.5k ES.

7.6 APS and 35% CDR. Hopefully once I can get an awakened CoC happening I can also push attack speed up for 10 APS though im honestly unsure of how you consistetly get 10 APS i'll have to look into it.

I did die a few times throughout the whole process of spawnning Sirus but mainly just due to gameplay mistakes or crazy stuff and still have plenty of gear optimization to go (and still levelling half of my gems lol).

Awesome build though cheers for the guide.

edit: Forgot aspect of the spider and watchers eye as decent upgrades I still need as well xd
Last edited by lordaverage42 on Jan 15, 2020, 11:36:30 PM
Hi, this build can be made with 2 cospri ?


Is there a difference between chance to block and chance to block spells?

Will this be ok?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info