[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
kmaldona wrote:

Is there a difference between chance to block and chance to block spells?

Will this be ok?

Spell block and regular block are separate stats. That shield is still okay but you may not reach spell block cap depending on other gear. Definitely useable.

"
zanmaden wrote:
Hi, this build can be made with 2 cospri ?

Well there are plenty of dual cospri builds but this one is kinda designed around high block chance, high ES pool and the shield mod of restoring % ES on block. You could make some variant probably but it's not really the intent of this build.
Yo,

got a nice 6l shav's, would it suffice until I can get a 600/700+ vaal regalia?

Thanks in advance!
Question, i have 57% cooldown is it ok to be over 10aps or should i be as close to 10 but not over?
Hello,

1 Question - I have been following your tree and items, had to drop some attack speed, cuz I was over 8 aps, and no cash for the awakening coc yet. However, I have mostly all ur items (critical-wise- all) and I've noticed that my cyclone crit chance is around 70% when on full speed (with elusive, charges, etc).

What can be causing this? And how much does it hinder my dps?

Thanks in advance!
"
Mia_JustMia wrote:
Hello,

1 Question - I have been following your tree and items, had to drop some attack speed, cuz I was over 8 aps, and no cash for the awakening coc yet. However, I have mostly all ur items (critical-wise- all) and I've noticed that my cyclone crit chance is around 70% when on full speed (with elusive, charges, etc).

Thanks in advance!

Bottled Faith? It adds a significant base chance. You can go to Calcs in PoB and hover the crit chance for both builds to see the math and what's missing or different.
"
trewealer wrote:

u need watcher's eye 30 es on hit, its a huge boost surv.
"
Mia_JustMia wrote:
Hello,

Thanks in advance!

Assassins mark adds another 2.5% as well but yea POB might help finding the gaps. Not sure if we actually get to 100% or just close i still need more gear like bottled faith too.
After playing this build for a while, here some additional information from me:

Tips for survival:
- Watcher's Eye with ES on hit (save your life)
- Recover #% of Energy Shield on block (save you life)
- "corrupted Blood" immunity on one jewel (this is very important if you fight against metamorph or have to many mobs on maps then can inflict it to you, i died a lot before i had it)
- If you fight against bosses or heavy monster, don't stand still! Spin round about it! (you can avoid so much attacks if you don't stand still)

- Recover #% of Energy Shield on kill (is only nice to have, you don't realy need it)

Tips for damage:
You really need to build you cyclone aps as what you read on the "Aps with Cooldown reduction !!!Important!!!" section! This gives me a lot of more damage on bosses!

here is my example of my aps (with 18% cdr + all buffs) atm:

For easier see you aps i recommend to use the PoB fork from LocalIdentity, with this fork you have a lot of more options in the "Configuration" tab (and you can set "Elusive" buff here)

Links for download:
PoB: https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding
PoB Fork: https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Here are screenshot of the difference

Normal PoB:

Fork PoB:

I hope i can help someone here :)
oh big thx man)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info