[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

This build looks amazing, can someone tell me how many ex i need to farm to reach the ES build, not the life variant please ?
I’d like to try this out but not unless i have everything
Last edited by mrtournevis on Mar 22, 2020, 4:58:36 AM

Just crafted those boots. 1 try

"
mrtournevis wrote:
This build looks amazing, can someone tell me how many ex i need to farm to reach the ES build, not the life variant please ?

Well to get started with es i would say it's 20+ ex right now to get 8+k es if you aim for pandemonius and jewels also
is there a budget version of this? like a life version???
"
HardKatZe wrote:
"
mrtournevis wrote:

Well to get started with es i would say it's 20+ ex right now to get 8+k es if you aim for pandemonius and jewels also

Thank you, i know what to aim for
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

Mind sharing the process? thx in advance ♥
Hi everyone!!

I have a couple of questions if you have the time:

"
Cooldown reduction is a very important stat in our build, cause there are some Breakpoints we can hit to cast more often Ice Nova with Cast on Critical through the Cyclone attack.

you can get these stats on belt, boot as a suffix and on the awakening gem
BP 0 0-13% Cooldown reduction <6 aps
BP 1 14%-51% Cooldown reduction <7.5 aps
BP 2 52%-57% Cooldown reduction <10 aps

If you have higher aps with your cyclone then the BP you got with your Cdr listed above you gonne start missing to cast Ice Nova through the Coc Gem cause the Cooldown of it isn't ready. This could end up in a ~50% loss of dps!

for the aps calculation:

1) import build
2) go to cyclone as your main skill
3) activate all flasks
4) add 20% increased attack speed somewhere on your gear for the Mistwalker ias
5) aktivate Tailwind / Onslaught / Frenzy charges only if you got it from your gear or somewhere else

What aps and BP means??

And when is the best / right moment to take Chaos inoculation??

TY!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Mar 22, 2020, 9:47:39 AM
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi everyone!!

I have a couple of questions if you have the time:

"
Cooldown reduction is a very important stat in our build, cause there are some Breakpoints we can hit to cast more often Ice Nova with Cast on Critical through the Cyclone attack.

you can get these stats on belt, boot as a suffix and on the awakening gem
BP 0 0-13% Cooldown reduction <6 aps
BP 1 14%-51% Cooldown reduction <7.5 aps
BP 2 52%-57% Cooldown reduction <10 aps

If you have higher aps with your cyclone then the BP you got with your Cdr listed above you gonne start missing to cast Ice Nova through the Coc Gem cause the Cooldown of it isn't ready. This could end up in a ~50% loss of dps!

for the aps calculation:

1) import build
2) go to cyclone as your main skill
3) activate all flasks
4) add 20% increased attack speed somewhere on your gear for the Mistwalker ias
5) aktivate Tailwind / Onslaught / Frenzy charges only if you got it from your gear or somewhere else

What aps and BP means??

And when is the best / right moment to take Chaos inoculation??

TY!!

APS = attacks per second
BP - breakpoint

This means depending on your attack speed you shouild aim for specific cooldown reduction on you gear

You should switch to CI when you have a decent ES gear
"
Crysthal wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

Mind sharing the process? thx in advance ♥

You can find the answers in the thirst page.

Crafting:
1) get a ilvl 86 shaped or crusader Sorcerer Boots Base
2) use Perfect Fossil to get 28%+ Quality for more ES
3) spam Dense Fossils on it

Alternative Crafting if you want also Tailwind for the 10% more attack speed and the 30% Movementspeed:
1) get a pair Sorcerer Boots with Cooldown Recovery Speed (shaped/crusader) or Tailwind (Hunter) as a single Influenced mod on it. It doesn't matter if its rare or magic
2) get random boots with the Influenced mod you're missing on the other one as a single Influenced mod on it. It doesn't matter if its rare or magic
3) Use a Awakener's Orb to guarante that the Influenced mod on the random boots will transfer to the the sorcerer boots.
4) Now you get a pair of sorcerer boots with guaranted 2 Tailwind + Cooldown Recovery Speed as a mods. The rest of the stats will get Random. Luckily I hit on mine such good stats.

you can also Sin Trek if you got a small Budget or take Fenumus' Spinnerets if you want the ES gained on hit
Thank you @HardKatZe!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info