[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

What are the DPS numbers for a well geared version of this? I looked at the PoB and its a little confusing for CoC builds. Been thinking about switching to this build after I got currency since before the league started.

It seems to be one of the tankiest builds that still has good DPS that I can find so far, my internet sucks for Tanky + auto skills or hold right click skills work best for me.
Last edited by NSUCK on Mar 21, 2020, 5:47:07 PM
"
NSUCK wrote:
What are the DPS numbers for a well geared version of this? I looked at the PoB and its a little confusing for CoC builds. Been thinking about switching to this build after I got currency since before the league started.

It seems to be one of the tankiest builds that still has good DPS that I can find so far, my internet sucks for Tanky + auto skills or hold right click skills work best for me.

hard to calculate but my previous char had 240k dps only for 1 single ice nova in chest. add to that frostbolt 80k + 2ndary nova 80k, vortex and the mount of how much triggers u make.

its generally very good for mapping, bossing is not that fast. but if u need something easy to play and tanky - this is one is perfect. with just glancing blows and capped block u already good to breeze into delirium packs.
"
tffiad wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

hard to calculate but my previous char had 240k dps only for 1 single ice nova in chest. add to that frostbolt 80k + 2ndary nova 80k, vortex and the mount of how much triggers u make.

its generally very good for mapping, bossing is not that fast. but if u need something easy to play and tanky - this is one is perfect. with just glancing blows and capped block u already good to breeze into delirium packs.

Ok thanks, I might start swapping over tonight. My current build is feeling a bit squishy, plus I love the feel of cyclone more than anything.

Have you guys done much work with the new jewels? I didn't see any conversations about them in here skimming over a few pages. I just looked through the list of them and it looks like there can be a lot of synergy with crti/spell dmg/block/ES with a lot of them.
Hello , i love this build !

I crafted a big part of my stuff, but im still trying to craft my helmet..

About 40 try and 0 -9 cold res...

Could you tell me if i can craft -9 cold with fossil on redeemer base ?
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

Is it ilvl85+? Needs to be now.
"
Eliqq wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

Is it ilvl85+? Needs to be now.

ilvl 84.

Now, i know...
Last edited by Aerus_Morgal on Mar 22, 2020, 3:52:15 AM
How does this build feel without the super expensive gear in the main post? I had a +1 projectile Corspri and a lethal pride drop, so I'm planning on doing some Cospri variant soon.
I can no longer wait to make the switch back to this build. 25ex saved up, still not enough to build from scratch, or at least to fill the slots with the rolls that I prefer.
"
Eliqq wrote:
"
HardKatZe wrote:

Hi, thanks for the build! Running t15-16 maps right now without any problems.

However, wave 20 simulacrum boss is a total pain right now, and it feels like lack of dps (actually i was not able to even break his ES before he start the fase where he regen it. maybe this is just the content problem , because otherwise the dps feels solid)

Sooo right now there's options for improvement.

What should i aim first - watcher's eye, bottled faith or just slam more ex on gear to get some juicy ES rolls and more block?

I'm still working out the kinks myself, but the first thing that comes to mind is you don't have a level 21 ice nova, that is a huge damage increase. Probably the most important thing for you to do next.

I have no issues with wave 20 kosis, here's my gear

This is awesome, doing the switch now. Copypastarino.
"
clipset wrote:
How does this build feel without the super expensive gear in the main post? I had a +1 projectile Corspri and a lethal pride drop, so I'm planning on doing some Cospri variant soon.

just in same boat, having cospri and lethal pride only. being tanky is okay, but i feel that im low on damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info