[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hey Guys,

I startet a bit late and done with my 2 starters an moving again to this build. As far as I can see in Patchnotes, we got no more the Accuracy bonus from Transcedent Jewel and have to get somewhere else the missing Accuracy.

When I'm done with leveling a new char and going for a budget version I'll let you know how I solved the problem with it and will update the guide. If you got some Solution feel free to post it here so I can take it in the guide.
"
Hey Guys,

I startet a bit late and done with my 2 starters an moving again to this build. As far as I can see in Patchnotes, we got no more the Accuracy bonus from Transcedent Jewel and have to get somewhere else the missing Accuracy.

When I'm done with leveling a new char and going for a budget version I'll let you know how I solved the problem with it and will update the guide. If you got some Solution feel free to post it here so I can take it in the guide.

finally, we were waiting for you :)

placement for transcendent spirit, viridian jewel, there is 90 not allocated dexterity. so its 1125 accuracy for us, at the cost about 18% movespeed. this is an option, but i dont like it really.

currently since im short on wallet, im running life based version with glancing blows and lycosidae shield. it works for life based, but for CI we lost some ES there.

20lvl precision can provide 700accuracy, but well, mana is an issue and its still not 100% hit for me.
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Hey Guys,

placement for transcendent spirit, viridian jewel, there is 90 not allocated dexterity. so its 1125 accuracy for us, at the cost about 18% movespeed. this is an option, but i dont like it really.

currently since im short on wallet, im running life based version with glancing blows and lycosidae shield. it works for life based, but for CI we lost some ES there.

20lvl precision can provide 700accuracy, but well, mana is an issue and its still not 100% hit for me.

With 550 accuracy on gloves, and level 20 precision I would have 97% chance to hit. I've taken Depth Perception, but it hurts losing 4 points to cap my accuracy
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Hey Guys,

With 550 accuracy on gloves, and level 20 precision I would have 97% chance to hit. I've taken Depth Perception, but it hurts losing 4 points to cap my accuracy

Hi, thanks for the build! Running t15-16 maps right now without any problems.

However, wave 20 simulacrum boss is a total pain right now, and it feels like lack of dps (actually i was not able to even break his ES before he start the fase where he regen it. maybe this is just the content problem , because otherwise the dps feels solid)

Sooo right now there's options for improvement.

What should i aim first - watcher's eye, bottled faith or just slam more ex on gear to get some juicy ES rolls and more block?
"
HardKatZe wrote:

Hi, thanks for the build! Running t15-16 maps right now without any problems.

However, wave 20 simulacrum boss is a total pain right now, and it feels like lack of dps (actually i was not able to even break his ES before he start the fase where he regen it. maybe this is just the content problem , because otherwise the dps feels solid)

Sooo right now there's options for improvement.

What should i aim first - watcher's eye, bottled faith or just slam more ex on gear to get some juicy ES rolls and more block?

I'm still working out the kinks myself, but the first thing that comes to mind is you don't have a level 21 ice nova, that is a huge damage increase. Probably the most important thing for you to do next.

I have no issues with wave 20 kosis, here's my gear

Last edited by Eliqq on Mar 21, 2020, 3:09:33 PM
"
I'm still working out the kinks myself, but the first thing that comes to mind is you don't have a level 21 ice nova, that is a huge damage increase. Probably the most important thing for you to do next.

Yeah you right, i absolutely forgot about this. I'm still leveling all gems btw, but i i think i'll just buy 21/20 nova
"
HardKatZe wrote:
"

Yeah you right, i absolutely forgot about this. I'm still leveling all gems btw, but i i think i'll just buy 21/20 nova

That's what I did. I'm 0/42 on getting a +1 on corrupt from this league and the last league together.

Just did deathless awakener 8 sirus with the gear posted above.
Im looking forward to try this build out. I see that its pretty solid, what about doing delirium stuff? Is it not lacking dps now when everything is buffed to the sky with health?
"
TerroR75 wrote:
Im looking forward to try this build out. I see that its pretty solid, what about doing delirium stuff? Is it not lacking dps now when everything is buffed to the sky with health?

I ran 80% delirious t14 map before taking tranquility and 21lvl nova, felt good

In simulacrum my first 20 kosis was very hard with cold resists, second 20 wave game crashed, instance dead.

In common delirium encounters everything just melts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info