[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
juju666 wrote:
"
KokuByarai wrote:
would you say yours or juju's CoC is better)

My guide is pretty much based on this guide. I just took the CI/Max Block version to next level. In my opinion it is still easily best version of all coc ice novas (played for +1000hours of most versions)

- If you don't care about dying then go LL version for max DPS
- Life version easier to put together but will never be better than CI/MB or LL with decent gear. How you will do on start/budget!
- CI no block. Has like no defenses at all and will die so much more than MB version

Will be interested to see any good explo version for 3.14 if anyone makes :D Would it be possible to use like inpulsas?

Im playing the life version atm, what would u say is the min budget to switch to ci block?
"
xOKyrie wrote:
Hi all,

im currently dual wielding cospri malice

my cyclone APS is now 8.18, am i doing smth wrong?

if yes, how can i make it below 7.59?

You would have to ethier drop one cospri or loss all attack speed nodes on your skill tree. But you would be close to being above the bp I think
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
NovPizza wrote:
why inspiration instead concentra effect

Inspiration gives us more ele damage and crit chance per inspiration charge. Conc effect is more for single target. Inspiration just gives us more dps overall
twitch.tv/ayerun
gem link for freezing pulse? Im stuck w/ veeery low damage. thank you.
"
aigan15 wrote:
gem link for freezing pulse? Im stuck w/ veeery low damage. thank you.

faster casting, hypothermia, controlled destruction, spell echo, gmp, added cold dmg or cold pene this is what i used on tabula while leveling
Last edited by reedtZ_ on Apr 22, 2021, 9:28:00 AM
"
Tundahl wrote:
Im playing the life version atm, what would u say is the min budget to switch to ci block?

cospri
pande
6link
es on block shield
all ES base gear
large thread of hope
lvl 85+

now you should be fine and way smoother than life version
Making a new character to run this build, can I run t16 and do the bosses with 20-25ex investment? If so, what version should I use? Thanks!
"
djcz wrote:
Making a new character to run this build, can I run t16 and do the bosses with 20-25ex investment? If so, what version should I use? Thanks!

If you dont care dying and only want dps: Low life
If u want tankines and little lower damage: CI/MB/GB
Hello,

thanks for the guide, very thorough and interesting.

I rerolled a LL version of the build in Ultimatum softcore, but apparently i reached a point in my stuff where im stuck.
I try to stay at the BP1, under 7.57 APS with a 9% cospri and prism in off-hand.
Without any buff I have 7.26 APS which is ok, but i managed to craft a pair of boots i'd like to wear :

Spoiler

With the Tailwind, my APS is 7.84, so way over the cap.

Knowing i won't be able to have CDR on the boots most probably, i cannot reach the BP2 either even with max T1 on belt + awakened CoC.

So my question :

Is there a way to go around this and still enjoy tailwind for the MS and mapclear, for example by slowing down the global attack speed one way or another, or by using any other twist with support gem or else.

Otherwise i guess tailwind on boots would be a dead end ?

"
urkdum wrote:
Hello,

thanks for the guide, very thorough and interesting.

I rerolled a LL version of the build in Ultimatum softcore, but apparently i reached a point in my stuff where im stuck.
I try to stay at the BP1, under 7.57 APS with a 9% cospri and prism in off-hand.
Without any buff I have 7.26 APS which is ok, but i managed to craft a pair of boots i'd like to wear :

Spoiler

With the Tailwind, my APS is 7.84, so way over the cap.

Knowing i won't be able to have CDR on the boots most probably, i cannot reach the BP2 either even with max T1 on belt + awakened CoC.

So my question :

Is there a way to go around this and still enjoy tailwind for the MS and mapclear, for example by slowing down the global attack speed one way or another, or by using any other twist with support gem or else.

Otherwise i guess tailwind on boots would be a dead end ?

Did you pick up any attack speed nodes on the tree? If you did just inspec them till you get down to 7.56aps
twitch.tv/ayerun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info