[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

:o I see your version and ju's version are very detailed.

would you say yours or juju's CoC is better? and for what reason? (like would u say yours is more beginner friendly but doesn't do as much dmg etc?)
"
nikolaipka wrote:
CI version with Cospri and Sheild I guess is best option if I target farm ONLY Simulacrums?

Yes it's the best option, cospri is mandatory, but if you want, you can use two cospri.
"
Tundahl wrote:
Do we take Mistwalker or ambush and assasinate?

It is best to take Mistwalker, Opportunistic, Unstable Infusion and Deadly Infusion when you are CI.
But if you want, you can use ambush and assassinate instead of Opportunistic when you are LL or full life.
"
KokuByarai wrote:
:o I see your version and ju's version are very detailed.

would you say yours or juju's CoC is better? and for what reason? (like would u say yours is more beginner friendly but doesn't do as much dmg etc?)

Know that they are the same, they are identical. In any case, if you want to take a CI max block, yes, they are the same. Look at the pob, they are the same and there is even xXx_Kamikaze_xXx who thanked Juju666 for the pob.
In this guide You say to choose Alira. But in PoB's are chosen 2 passive points :-) Which is correct?
"
abdemon wrote:
In this guide You say to choose Alira. But in PoB's are chosen 2 passive points :-) Which is correct?

Yes :). It's good to have 2 passive points for endgame !
What is a good starting budget for LL? Will I get far into the endgame with 20ex investment?
Good morning everyone, I'm relatively new to the game, I chose this build to start this league, but I'm suffering a little (dying a lot). So if someone can look at my personage to pass on some tips where I can improve. Nick: Xongo_O_TILTADO

I am thinking of buying a 5link carcasss jack. In a 5l which gem do I leave out?
"
jmurussi wrote:
Good morning everyone, I'm relatively new to the game, I chose this build to start this league, but I'm suffering a little (dying a lot). So if someone can look at my personage to pass on some tips where I can improve. Nick: Xongo_O_TILTADO

I am thinking of buying a 5link carcasss jack. In a 5l which gem do I leave out?

What's ur hp/es with this tree?
"
reedtZ_ wrote:
"
jmurussi wrote:

What's ur hp/es with this tree?

I am currently with 3.7k life and practically no ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info