[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
juju666 wrote:
"
rokired wrote:
As someone who's never played CoC but is very interested in trying it out, how viable would it be for leaguestart next league?

Can be very painful before you get cospris and pandemonius. But when you get these two items t16 maps should be easy :D I have started twice from middle of act7 with 4-link (coc+cycl+ice nova+frostbolt) It is doable but can be painful if you don't know how to build it. If you think you want to try it out i would seriously advice you doing a test run with shit gear on so you get feeling and know what stats to prefer :P If you have never actually played coc i would say this: play what ever shadow build until you get cospris + pande and then switch

Took me about 10-15 Tul breachstones for me to get Pandemonius in SSF so I wouldnt start with this build to be honest. Alot of stuff to fit in before this build feels good.

There are way better starters imo.
"
chockdoo wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:
"
rokired wrote:
As someone who's never played CoC but is very interested in trying it out, how viable would it be for leaguestart next league?

Can be very painful before you get cospris and pandemonius. But when you get these two items t16 maps should be easy :D I have started twice from middle of act7 with 4-link (coc+cycl+ice nova+frostbolt) It is doable but can be painful if you don't know how to build it. If you think you want to try it out i would seriously advice you doing a test run with shit gear on so you get feeling and know what stats to prefer :P If you have never actually played coc i would say this: play what ever shadow build until you get cospris + pande and then switch

Took me about 10-15 Tul breachstones for me to get Pandemonius in SSF so I wouldnt start with this build to be honest. Alot of stuff to fit in before this build feels good.

There are way better starters imo.

I will probable play trade softcore and want to only have 1 character to do everything with and I'd really like to try and make it work with CoC.
I played coc from ac7-> and switched to CI/MB on day2 of league

check time machine it can help you https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/juju666/jujuCats?time-machine=day-1
i don't understand why do you choose shakari if it's a ci build lol
"
fechoc22 wrote:
i don't understand why do you choose shakari if it's a ci build lol

There are multiple builds here, not just the CI one. I guess the pantheon section only contains the choices for the life based builds that aren't CI.

I would be keen to know which pantheon is recommended for the CI build as I can;t take the time to read through 309 pages of thread.

GGG... he ability to search inside a thread would be quite handy.. I wonder why this QOL forum feature doesn't exist yet.
Does anyone have videos of the Maven or Feared fights with this build?
People saying it's a bad league starter but seems like Kami had easy to obtain gear on day one. I'd like to hear more opinions on this if it's doable/decent as a league starter for the average player who never did a coc build before. If it truly isn't good to league start with it then I'll probably play TR Trickster then reroll to the life version and go from there. I really want to play one character next league and get to lvl 100 for the first time ever.
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Mar 30, 2021, 1:04:49 AM
"
Spoiler

Cooldown reduction is a very important stat in our build, cause there are Breakpoints we can hit to cast more often Ice Nova with Cast on Critical through Cyclone.

BP0 At 0-13% CDR you need to stay below <6.06 APS

BP1 At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below <7.57 APS

BP2 At 52%-57% CDR you need to stay below <10.1 APS

In the End we need to get the BP1 Breakpoint, so wee need atleas 14% CDR

you can get the stats on Boots, Belt or the awakening gem @lvl.3

If you have higher aps with your cyclone then the BP you got, you start missing casts from Ice Nova and loose a bunch of dps

Hello guys. i have 25 cdr on ACWDT 20 on belt and 20 on boots. how much attack speed do i need on cyclone? more than 10.1 is enough? if my question so dump i'm sorry for it. i'm too new to this coc staff.
Last edited by dwdie on Apr 4, 2021, 6:33:02 AM
Thanks for the guide! How can I improve my character? I am dying a lot!

Also, how to farm at least to leave the budget version?

My character's name is CrucibleWrath. please let me know what I am doing wrong! thanks
"
Thanks for the guide! How can I improve my character? I am dying a lot!

Also, how to farm at least to leave the budget version?

My character's name is CrucibleWrath. please let me know what I am doing wrong! thanks

Lots of things look fishy on your character. you're already quite far past the budget version. If you don't know how to farm, i wonder how you got all that.
Anw, let's assume it's end of the league and you got all that dirt cheap.

Comments on your build: It's all over the place. If you're going CI you need a lot more ES and stun immunity

Tree:
* the hybrid life/es wheel with melding. Use the jewel energy from within in the jewel socket nearby for a big ES wheel

* you have one point too much allocated below mystic bulwark.

* you start to go down on the right of your tree, there is nothing for yo udown there. If you need dext get it on your gear, save 3 nodes.

* since you have light eater and soul shield, you don't need ghost reaver.

* use those new points + a couple more levels to reach insightfullness.

Gear:
* if you go CI, you need an ES base armor, quite likely a well crafted vaal regalia

* I don't see any sources of stun immunity, which can be your biggest source of death, either use the pantheon or get the stun immune enchant

* your belt rolls are really good but you really want a crystal belt for more ES. And since you have awakened cast on crit, you don't need that much cooldown recovery to get the breakpoint

* you have an open prefix on your boots for a roll of flat ES. If you need the resist, multi mod them since you have 2 open suffix and 1 prefix

*your damages should be plenty enough, you don't need 4 offensive flasks. try to pob your build and see where your crit chance is at. With bottled faith, you may not need the diamon's flask. Othere wise remove the wise oak. Replace it with a defensive flask.

Gems:
* the biggest dps improvement you can have for cheap is getting your active spells at lvl 21. Ice nova, frostbolt, frostbomb.

* The setup in your glove is supposed to be a curse on hit setup... and you have no curse.

Should be day and night when you tick those boxes. But yeah, you obviously tried to skip some steps and are being punished for it :) Take the time to go through the guide, it has most of the answers in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info