[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
juju666 wrote:
"
weppe1337 wrote:
ES on hit watcher's eye vs energy shield leech gem in cospri?

This should not even be a question.

ES on hit watchers all day long. You can go in delve darkness and test how good it is... its stupid strong defense ^^

Yeah was just curious after seeing so many different variations tbh ^^
Hi, so after playing this build for a bit and having above 52% cdr i'm wondering how we can calculate the aps with tailwind as it isn't doing anything in pob.
If I'm having 8.15 aps in pob how much will I have with Tailwind?

Also is there any good prefix on an elder ring beside es for this build?
"
DeadValner wrote:

Also is there any good prefix on an elder ring beside es for this build?

Look on Craft of Exile, it's the best tool when crafting.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=1&i=|3|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=5&bp=y&as=1&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

tl;dr
Elder influence adds nothing for our build as a prefix.
Life on hit,Mana on hit.

Suffix-wise you can get + to Global Crit Multi, + to Global Accuracy Rating.
But that's about it.
Last edited by Gulch on Mar 4, 2021, 11:38:10 AM
Hi, does haste buff from HH mess up my attack speed and cool down recovery rate calculation?
Last edited by trung12368 on Mar 4, 2021, 7:00:24 PM
So I made some progress and can do t15 maps with scarab, alch, and 20% qual with relative easy, but do to limited t16 maps, I dont have a lot to test with.

However, I sold my TR gear and sold some good harvest crafts so now I have a reasonable amount to upgrade gear.

I dont think I have enough to switch to CI though.

Problem is with a cinder urn procced my current setup is over 8 aps with no aspd gear on or gems

Looks like my option is to table cinder urn for now so I dont break cap, but I see lots of Life builds in poe ninja without CDR and they run cinder urn, which makes me question just now valuable staying under the cap is.

So my questions are as follows:
1. just how important is it to stay under cap? I sit at 7.34 without cinder urn and only 14% CDR belt
2. Without flasks, I have 99% hit chance and 100% crit chance with 99% effective crit chance - I set up the POB config the same as in the guide but his dps is 2x mine and he has 98% crit WITH flasks - am I doing something wrong or did I prioritize crit chance too much?
3. Im thinking my boots and belt need to be upgraded dearly as I hope for a good aug to my ring and gloves - what else should I upgrade and in what order?
4. Considering rolling add/remove fire on gloves till it gives me FR and just benchcraft +1 to socket aoe and aoe range, is that ideal?
5. I completely misunderstood the guide and bought gear with stun recovery vs going for enchanting stun avoidance, that being said, should I get the 80% stun avoidance on atziris or a juicy set of boots?
6. At what point is it worth the transition to max block or CI or something? Right now the build feels very fluid with good damage - I ideally dont want to take a step backwards
7. any suggestions on gems?
8. I know my watcher's eye is half wasted, I bought the wrong thing T_T

POB: https://pastebin.com/eKe4xUdk

Gear
Spoiler
Hello everyone, a question I am new, but with this buld after act 3, what skill do I use to continue advancing? Thank you.
I have LL gear from my other char, how rippy the LL version of this build is? or should I just keep collecting currency until I can afford decent CI gear?
"
Prismaa wrote:
I have LL gear from my other char, how rippy the LL version of this build is? or should I just keep collecting currency until I can afford decent CI gear?

I sold the gear from a max block 6k eHP flicker build and went directly to the LL version of this build (had a level 97 trickster that I re-ascended to assassin) and I would say LL is quite squishy unless you have good gear. I have put 200ex or so into the build, 7.6K ES and I still die fairly frequently from one shots and degens, mostly in harby packs where the totems slow me down and then I get hit by all kinds of shit due to low block/dodge (only about 22-25% each).

The best thing for me survivability wise was to make sure I have 35% MS boots and divergent cyclone (5% more movespeed while channeling). I was getting rekt by projectiles and stuff that I can now dodge easier while channeling.

I have the ES on hit watcher's eye but I'm looking at getting one with ES on hit and % of ES recovered per second as well, to help mitigate degens and burn/bleed/poison.
was looking at thee different versions and I was thinking of running CI but I want a more defensive build and the damage for that one seems like it has really low dmg, is there anything I could change to add more dmg to it?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
lak4n00 wrote:
Hello everyone, a question I am new, but with this buld after act 3, what skill do I use to continue advancing? Thank you.

Whichever one you want to use. What did you use during Act 3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info