[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Just a heads up for you guys playing CI version of this build. Selfpoison is super easy since you're already immune to chaos damage, all you need is to change Opportunistic to Noxious Strike and socket in a Golden Rule jewel. If you have chaos damage somewhere then you're good to go, otherwise use a Poison support gem.

I'm clearing 100% delirious with no problem even without a HH. Very easy to make currency.
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Leizarraga wrote:
I have The Budget to do any of these of the three Life .. LL or CI(def or zoomzoom) wish one should i go for?

After playing all versions expect for LL i can say that GB/max block is most fun and best overall version.

If you don't care too much about dying sure go LL or CI with no max block. But overall GB with max block (or close) is STRONG defense layer with ES on block shield.

In my eyes those who play LL are masochist because have to skip EXPLODE chest that is absolutely amazing for this build and its day and night difference...

In this league i switched from life version to CI on day 2 after i crafted random ES on block shield and had 4K ES. All went super smooth even on t16 maps

This may be interesting to some guys. I got day1--> to this day on poe ninja if want to see how i progressed https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/juju666/jujuCats?i=25&search=class%3DAssassin%26skill%3DCyclone&time-machine=day-1

I got 95% perfect gear currently and will post soon about them!

What do you mean by explode chest is amazing ? This build does not scale physical damage at all...or am I missing something?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Started with cheap life version and having a blast, never had so much fun in PoE. Thank you for the guide and helpful comments.
Atm gathering currency to transition to CI tanky version and I have a question - how do you survive endgame bosses without stun/ailment immunity (and visual pollution, literally can't see anything on the ground)?
Or it doesn't matter when you have 10k es + es leech + es on hit watcher's eye and brine king pantheon?
Basically I have zero issues with mapping even on cheap life version with 5k hp, just curious how do I make CI build oriented on killing bosses safely.
https://pastebin.com/4DfNd5kH

I got 100% crit and hit chance. What should I upgrade next?
So this is probably a totally noob question but how do you avoid the movement speed reduction from cyclone? In the videos it at least looks like you don't slow down when cycloning, is there an item/gem/etc that does this?
"
Just a heads up for you guys playing CI version of this build. Selfpoison is super easy since you're already immune to chaos damage, all you need is to change Opportunistic to Noxious Strike and socket in a Golden Rule jewel. If you have chaos damage somewhere then you're good to go, otherwise use a Poison support gem.

I'm clearing 100% delirious with no problem even without a HH. Very easy to make currency.

I'd never heard of self-poisoning before, but I think I get it now:

1) Get a source of poisoning.
2) Use Golden Rule to reflect up to 100 poison stacks onto yourself.
3) Run maps with the sextant mod that gives 12% increased damage/6% increased movement speed for each stack of poison for up +600% movement speed and +1200% increased damage.

Is that right? Even if it is, I still don't understand why you have to re-spec to Noxious Strikes.
thinking of this as my next build got just over 50ex and a six link shavs.

Only thing is i dont see a leveling section new to cast on crit but not new to poe so was just wondering how everyone levels and when they switch to the LL version?

Thanks,
Hey guys!
I am in the process of building equipment for the CI build.
I have a question about the shield craft.

I would like to have the following things on it:

- T1 Energy Shield
- T1 % Energy Shield
- Recover 5% Energy Shield on Block
- +1 to Cold Spell Gems

Then I have 2 open suffixes.
Is the suffix 15% reduced Mana of socketed necessary?
I have the helmet entchant Herald of Ice reduced Mana res.

Otherwise I would craft T1 Resi on it.

The gamble with the reduced mana of socketed gems is already very high.
The probability is about 8%.

What would you do?
"
dalt0n91 wrote:
Hey guys!

- T1 Energy Shield
- T1 % Energy Shield
- +1 to Cold Spell Gems

What would you do?

This.

The RMR on the shield is just too useful, and you waste an ice nova dmg enchant on your helm otherwise.
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Feb 12, 2021, 5:15:22 AM
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
dalt0n91 wrote:
Hey guys!

- T1 Energy Shield
- T1 % Energy Shield
- +1 to Cold Spell Gems

What would you do?

This.

The RMR on the shield is just too useful, and you waste an ice nova dmg enchant on your helm otherwise.

Oh shit yes! that the exact shield i would craft.
how did you do this?

I actually have the base with double t1 energy shield.
My plan ist do augment influence and rem/add influence until I hit 15% RMR.
Then ist pretty easy... aug defence for energy shield block, block suffix and aug cold for cold prefix and rem/add cold until hit the +1 cold spell mod.

Is this the "cheapest" plan?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info