[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Anyone else using frost blink instead of dash? FB is insta-cast and feels smoother when spinning. It also deals damage, which often 1-shots packs (especially with explode chest). Why is dash preferred?

EDIT: NVM, frostblink cannot be supported by second wind.
IGN: Zergtrap
Last edited by muskart on Feb 12, 2021, 1:16:34 PM
"
"
ArcticWolff wrote:
"
You can check my profile, but I'm doing T14 Cemetery without much issue (other than lag deaths). My pob was posted a few pages back but with my normal setup and not self-poison.

Found your Self-poison build aswell, but it says you're missing 30 STR and your Unreserved mana is at -20%, how do you fix those?

Edit: Nvm, the only reason it says that is due to your lvl 23 Purity of Fire implicit.

Other question... would you recommend a HH with the self-poison build? Could buy one, just wondering if it would be worth it.

Headhunter would be good for sure, I just am not using it because I'd have to rebalance all my resists. It would definitely be a good upgrade if you can fit one into your build.

Question, can you still do A9 Sirus, Conqs etc while doing the Self-Poison build or is that a hard no-go ?
"
Coding42 wrote:

OK, got it.
The Breakpoints have to do with the 33ms serverticks.
Thanks a lot!

You're welcome. I guess I could have just led with that huh? lol
I want to continue as life version because I don't have enough budget for CI

What are the improvements I can get I want to get rid of inc crit but i won't be able to reach 100 percent even with that. I can use diamond flask but it still does not give enough to get %100. Map clear is nice but I have hard time dealing with some bosses and sirus.

My pastebin

https://pastebin.com/DPWQwNfW
"
Rhagael wrote:
I want to continue as life version because I don't have enough budget for CI

What are the improvements I can get I want to get rid of inc crit but i won't be able to reach 100 percent even with that. I can use diamond flask but it still does not give enough to get %100. Map clear is nice but I have hard time dealing with some bosses and sirus.

My pastebin

https://pastebin.com/DPWQwNfW

I'm life build still and I don't have 100% crit either.
Check my gear out. Even without crit cap i'm shredding all bosses, dying sometimes to suprise dmg ofc, but damage is good.
Last edited by HarryPothead on Feb 12, 2021, 4:57:37 PM
Has anyone done all the uncharted Atlas fights yet with this build? I did the breachlords without too much trouble, but I'm a long way from being able to do the fight with Atziri, Chayula, Shaper, Elder, and Venarius.

Also wondering if anyone has a solution for the massive slow debuff you get sometimes in delirium - half my deaths now are because I suddenly can't move. Is it possible to see it coming, or is there a way to become immune to it without using Kaom's Roots or something terrible like that?
How is Sirus? I always let my friend do them
Doing the CI version, Im having issues fitting in all the auras, cant fit lvl20 precision (can only do lvl12). Any advise? thanks

"
geh888 wrote:
Doing the CI version, Im having issues fitting in all the auras, cant fit lvl20 precision (can only do lvl12). Any advise? thanks

The options I'm aware of are:

1) Put Enlighten on the Precision too.
2) Get a helmet enchantment with reduced mana reservation for something.
3) Get a helmet with reduced mana reserved.
4) Use a shield with "socketed gems have reduced mana reservation."
"
papagoja1 wrote:
How is Sirus? I always let my friend do them

For me Sirus A8 was still hard, although I'm not good at that fight and I don't have ideal gear. The breachlords were easier. Elder with the Maven witnessing was also easier; Shaper with her witnessing was about as hard as Sirus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info