[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hi, sorry to ask such a general question but I seem to be stuck while making this build. I am very new to CoC builds and I'm trying to do 100% delirious maps with it but seem to be lacking in dps and/or tankiness. My character's name is EDLazarus if someone could check it out.
Hey guys been sinking a lot of time and effort into the life version of this build and having great luck just wondering if like 98.8 melee crit is enough to dump my bottled faith and pick up a wise oak as I have all 3 resists at the same amount seems like it might help with some of the few instances where I am dying. I have a crit watchers eye so POb shows 98.8 cyclone crit with 8 power charges and diamond flask oh and inspiration charges
Hey builds going well just seeing if there some secret i dont know about rolling 4 green 1 blue 1 red socket on my shavronne's im like 6000 chrome in and dont cant get it lol, ive been using 3 green craft but no luck
https://pastebin.com/ZwxvHQjn

I added watcher's eye with crit chance when using hatred. Crit and hit chance are at 100%. When I remove increased critical strikes support, it says my crit goes to 82% but effective crit is 96%. Should I be looking at the 96? If so, am I good to swap my increased critical strikes for added cold damage?

https://pastebin.com/Pr8fAsvc

What should be my next steps, what to improve? Thanks!
"
stop_3ndk wrote:
Hi, sorry to ask such a general question but I seem to be stuck while making this build. I am very new to CoC builds and I'm trying to do 100% delirious maps with it but seem to be lacking in dps and/or tankiness. My character's name is EDLazarus if someone could check it out.

did you even read the guide... so much fails here

- No lvl 20gems (or 21)
- Low ES
- No awk cast on crit
- No wise oak
- Why on earth would you get +1 curse armor when you cant get two ES mods with it that IS MASSIVE ES BOOST! Sell armor and buy awk hextouch lvl 5
- Too high level on arcane surge
- 15movement boots? Seriously no wonder you die just because being a snail xD
- No curse remove flask
- No cluster jewels
- Only resist jewels? Total waste...
- You still have only 14 cooldown BP. Man buy any 5c boots = better than current useless cooldown shit boots
- NO THREAD OF HOPE on middle spot? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Sorry i got super triggered but hope this helps you :D

"
juju666 wrote:
"
stop_3ndk wrote:

did you even read the guide... so much fails here

- No lvl 20gems (or 21)
- Low ES
- No awk cast on crit
- No wise oak
- Why on earth would you get +1 curse armor when you cant get two ES mods with it that IS MASSIVE ES BOOST! Sell armor and buy awk hextouch lvl 5
- Too high level on arcane surge
- 15movement boots? Seriously no wonder you die just because being a snail xD
- No curse remove flask
- No cluster jewels
- Only resist jewels? Total waste...
- You still have only 14 cooldown BP. Man buy any 5c boots = better than current useless cooldown shit boots
- NO THREAD OF HOPE on middle spot? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Sorry i got super triggered but hope this helps you :D

Man, please do the same with my post above <3
"
Mr_Ravgor wrote:
Man, please do the same with my post above <3

Your gem links suck. Follow my char ''jujucats'' Just keep the enlighten 4 + auras if don't have mana reserve shield.

Remove portal and learn to use portal scrolls

If you like mapping buy/craft exlo chest

Also your flasks are trash, upgrade them first

After that you can upgrade like all rares

If you like to survive go block version
"
glowzor wrote:
Hey builds going well just seeing if there some secret i dont know about rolling 4 green 1 blue 1 red socket on my shavronne's im like 6000 chrome in and dont cant get it lol, ive been using 3 green craft but no luck

Harvest my friend. Can even get super cheap from other users at forbidden trove discord
Using a modified version of your CI build, having a blast. Overall a good guide and a good build, I hit 100 the other day for the first time.

My gear if anyone wants to suggest anything or just take a look:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info