[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Just swapped to from ed to this, the dmg is insane however I feel kinda squish, I dont have t1 es on most of my gear but still on 6100 es, anything I could improve? Would appreiciate if anyone could take a look!

Edit: Im working on getting stun immunity on my jewels to 100%
Last edited by Raotiz on Jul 19, 2020, 6:47:57 AM
Spoiler

so this is gear i was able to make myself... though i did not count APS \ Cooldown yet, becouse so far it just works, but i'm sure will do it soon... DMG is good but not perfect, and 5.4k ES is squishy - need more defence harvest crafts (thinking about second ES on hit Watcher's eye)

Spoiler
Helmet selfCrafted - got base - alt spam for -9 cold, then harvest craft Res and Harvest Crafted ES (fairly easy, just took 10+ Defence crafts)

Body Armour selfCrafted - 6l white base worth 4ex for me, then just ChaosSpammed Explode (i was lucky and hit 108% ES + Explode + some random shit in like... 60 chaos) - Res Easy Craft Harvest

Shield - got from Trade for 1ex(i believe i was lucky), ES on block+ Chance to block spell damage - Harvest Lightning res (yes i still need improve my ES but that's just matter of time)

Boots - got recovery speed boots + Tailwind for 5ex, but ... Accidentaly deleted Tailwind, Crafted Movement Speed (took me a lot of thornWeawers seeds) and then just added Tailwind with "Crit" harvest craft - Yes still need to add more ES (metter of time)

Belt - Got Base, AltSpam+DivineSPam 20% Cooldown, Added Res, ES & ESfromBodyArmour - all harvest.

Gloves just cheap 10c corrupted gloves, will make new one when i have time to play)

Rings with Global Accuracy as cheap option, becouse you can allways look for +1 power charge on rings as Expensive option.. but dunno do we realy need it

OverAll 4ex body armour Base, 1 Ex shield Base, Boots 5ex base, Helmet 1ex base, Belt 3ex base = 14ex + COspri 1ex (perfect, simple 100c) + Rings 5ex + Amulet 4ex + Awakened CastOnCrit 7ex + Awakened added cold 1ex + Thread of hopes 1ex (for 2) + few ex on random things i do not remember...
= 35ex so far (i do not count Seeds and etc i used for Crafting, and i think i spend like 10ex for crafting)

As i understand now i need perfect my Gems 21\20 (becouse now i only have IceNova 21, i level all myself and vaaled all), New CLuster Jewel's (now using bad one selfCrafted with Empowered envoy + Deep Chill + Vengefull Commander + Precise commander) and probbly use inspiration and count APS\CDR
Last edited by LandserXL on Jul 19, 2020, 11:45:16 AM

everything self crafted, is there any good changes i can make? the dmg is insane but im kinda squish, atleast in juiced deli maps
Hey guys, pretty much done with the ci coc for this league. Completed today my 40 Challenges with it. Think that I pushed the build to its limit for now.
Going to start tomorrow 5 more of that juiced T19 100% Delirium and then start selling the Gear. Maybe I'll add a video.
Still going to visit the guide from time to time.

Edit: how about you guys think of doing the normal pastebin like a "low Budget" option without cluster jewels for this and all upcomming leagues, and let the explosive pastebin thats min/maxed as it is for now and hopefully still aviable for next leagues.

Kami
Is first priority while leveling 2 cospri's or just one first?
better question is with which item/gems to level to get the level for copsris xD
"
Hey guys, pretty much done with the ci coc for this league. Completed today my 40 Challenges with it. Think that I pushed the build to its limit for now.
Going to start tomorrow 5 more of that juiced T19 100% Delirium and then start selling the Gear. Maybe I'll add a video.
Still going to visit the guide from time to time.

Edit: how about you guys think of doing the normal pastebin like a "low Budget" option without cluster jewels for this and all upcomming leagues, and let the explosive pastebin thats min/maxed as it is for now and hopefully still aviable for next leagues.

Kami

yeah pls a low budget option would be nice and maybe a idea for leveling gem/equip to have a good start before you can pick cospris
Hi, thanks for this guide !

You mentionned that cooldown recovery is important (I read the part about APS breakpoints)

I planned to get this cooldown recovery on my belt, but I see different people not having any on their gear.

I realize Awakened CoC gem gives enough cooldown recovery to get the 14% breakpoint (and then stay below 7.57 aps), but it doesn't work for Cospri's procs.

My question is, do we just accept to lose some Cospri's procs ?

Thanks in advance for your answer(s) !
I think I’m about to give up on the ring. Probably 300 dense fossils in trying to get t1 ES % and flat :(
IGN: In_Vas_Mani
How is the Cheaper non Mirror version getting 7,54 Attacks per second?

How is this build generating Frenzy Charges? Where does he skill attack speed Oo?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info