[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hi all, i'm somewhat done with the basics of the build. but i'm only at 660k in POB compared to the 1.6m ice nova on Kami's. Any suggestions on what to change next? (i understand the helmet enchant/amulet -pen still needs time..but what else am i doing wrong?)

my POB : https://pastebin.com/nrJjt5Qh
Last edited by pandadarren on Jul 19, 2020, 11:22:59 PM
I almost finish lvling with orbs of storm now , so getting 2 cospri malice is my priority ? What other thing i need in order to move to coc ice nova build and make it atleast playable ?
Last edited by wengfrecrixs on Jul 19, 2020, 10:53:21 PM
"
wengfrecrixs wrote:
I almost finish lvling with orbs of storm now , so getting 2 cospri malice is my priority ? What other thing i need in order to move to coc ice nova build and make it atleast playable ?

Shopping List Prriority:
1)Cospri's Malice
2)Cooldown recovery on belt
3)Pandemonius
4)Mark of the Shaper/ Circle of Fear
5)Watcher's Eye

"
I think I’m about to give up on the ring. Probably 300 dense fossils in trying to get t1 ES % and flat :(

tooke me about 10 dense Fossil to hit both T1 stats, seems like you're a bit unlucky

"
xX999Xx wrote:
How is the Cheaper non Mirror version getting 7,54 Attacks per second?

How is this build generating Frenzy Charges? Where does he skill attack speed Oo?

since this league we dont gain Frenzy charges anymore. With "Inner Conviction" from Militant Faith, we gain Power Charges instead of Frenzy Charges
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jul 20, 2020, 12:04:06 AM
How do you even get 212dex to wear the cospri ? Seeing that your lvling section gears didn't even contain any dex .
I am currently lvl 72 but i am only got like 150 + dex .
Last edited by wengfrecrixs on Jul 20, 2020, 3:24:12 AM
So I bought the shaped Titanium Spirit Shield to try to do some harvest crafting. But according to craftofexile it's about 2500c (chaos spamming) to hit the T1 spell block and reservation. That's ~17ex. I think similar shields are around 22ex when I checked. Is the harvest crafting meant to be cheaper or more fun?

I'm about 100c or so into spamming the shield and hit both mods once but of course it was T4 and T2. I've also been hitting it with cater reforges.

Anyone have any advice? I'd like to make use of the harvest crafts I've got saved up but it sounds like it's going to cost me all my currency just for one item.
Hi, apologies for double posting, but desperately hoping to get some advice.
Spoiler

Hello CoC community and Kami, thanks for the build and continuous support and explanations! Long-time lurker, first time poster here.
I’ve had an amazing journey crafting the items on my limited budget and almost finished. Now time to level a char. I still have a few questions that i hope you could kindly help me with:
1) what would you deprioritize on tree for say lvl90 char?
2) what’s the priority in getting awakened gems? My view is awa cast on crit as main -> awa curse on hit for double curse (dmg boost) -> awa added cold
3) should i just skip frostbite before getting awa curse on hit?
4) what‘s the fast levelling route if i have the endgame es items ready? It’s always a pain for me as a not very experienced player, so i’d appreciate some guide here. Section in main post is a bit not enough detailed for me :/
Im trying to understand why you edited the militant faith in regards of added resistance.

The - dex etc is fine but i dont get why you edited +resistance in the timeless jewel.
If you end up with evasion on the ring are you just removing a defense modifier and praying it doesn’t hit the ES? Also how do you deal with removing strength/intelligence etc?
IGN: In_Vas_Mani
"
TonyJay wrote:
So I bought the shaped Titanium Spirit Shield to try to do some harvest crafting. But according to craftofexile it's about 2500c (chaos spamming) to hit the T1 spell block and reservation. That's ~17ex. I think similar shields are around 22ex when I checked. Is the harvest crafting meant to be cheaper or more fun?

I'm about 100c or so into spamming the shield and hit both mods once but of course it was T4 and T2. I've also been hitting it with cater reforges.

Anyone have any advice? I'd like to make use of the harvest crafts I've got saved up but it sounds like it's going to cost me all my currency just for one item.

there are so many things you could improve instead of a 22 ex shield that you are wasting your currency for a very small upgrade. prioritise your upgrades dont go gg gear until you get other items.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I have 12 exalts, is that builddoable with that budget? Will do high tier bosses/conquerors?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info