3.9.1c Patch Notes (restartless)

20 days since league released, and yet the map stash in standard is still bugged. Sweet
Please, fix the memory leak on BOTH, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
"
Pathologist wrote:
Are you guys aware of the Crucible Portal performance issue? Leaving it open ends up costing loads of performance. Even when out of sight inside a map performance degrades over time.

^ THIS. Thanks for mentioning, i realy love this Portal but cant use it
for that reason.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
"
Prapic wrote:
memory leak on windows 7 is fixed by going to windows 10. You can deploy the fix yourself.

Nope. Still leak on windows 10. Tested myself. Infact the performance was a lot worst for some reason for me so I rolled back to win7.

And the same thing happens with my friends (that use win 10). If u do alva/betrayal or temple in 10 or so mins the game start to consume all ur ram no matter if u have 16-32-64 whatever. Not doing this content alow me to play like an hour so its a lil better. But its hell of annoying.

Lol if this was even remotely true, almost everyone in the game would be having issues.

It isnt, and we aren't. Only issue I've seen pretty often is the legion general client crash.

Funny enoght I dint had a single crash related with legion. Infact my game hardly crash (instance in parties do and its very common). Only problem is the slowdown due to memory getting full and a few fps drops on meta fight.

And a lot of people are having problems if u didnt notice, more specific after one of the hotfixes that broke and started this problem. But I dont care if u notice or not, ur are nobody (so as I am nobody too) so we should not care what each other think about stuff. Feedback is for ggg not for u.
"
kabaL1337 wrote:
"
Pathologist wrote:
Are you guys aware of the Crucible Portal performance issue? Leaving it open ends up costing loads of performance. Even when out of sight inside a map performance degrades over time.

^ THIS. Thanks for mentioning, i realy love this Portal but cant use it
for that reason.

I remember a PSA about this back in Betrayal. It's not new, but hopefully they'll fix it.
Everyone waiting for today patch, and what we get is this, LOL.
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
"
Then why continue to support this game if they wont fix the basic issues?
They WOULD care if everyone stopped playing and left...

you will find this "community" here and reddit very special some of them will defend dev's even when they know they are wrong and they enjoy alpha/beta testing for free and later buy the newest toy they release for some overpriced number.

That´s not uncommon for the millenials. They have idols and defend them at all costs. The friday for future scene works like that, so does the gaming industry and social media worshipping of "influencers".

It´s hard to understand for an adult, but that´s not GGG´s fault, that this generation is acting like that.

This is like my first post trying to defend a game in many years.
To people who argue about bugs, patch, "useless" content, you can just change game. Really.
This is not a fan boy post, I actually played almost every hack and slash game on the market. I found terribly boring Diablo 3, Nice but in the end boring Grim Dawn. Very nice Torchlight1/2. I played beta testing on Wolcen (still too early too play decently), I was a core player from Diablo 1 and 2.
But a game so vast and complete like PoE with really new content every season, it's something I can't found in any other game.
I crashed every Legion encounter so far where a general spawn. I got stuck on Sirus fight with tornado on ladder one time. But man, I can't stop playing this game.
Why? not because at more than 30 years old I'm a fan boy. But because I always have the feeling playing something new.
And.... It's free for people who don't want to support.
A really free to play (not pay to win).
You can express disappointment on the crashes or bugs. Not on a comunity of "fanboy", go to Diablo if you want to find a fan boy game.
Still not even a hint regarding the insane memory leak...
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum wrote:

I am win10, a friend is win7. 0 problems all-league ( except some mention fixes )
"
izopi4a wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

I am win10, a friend is win7. 0 problems all-league ( except some mention fixes )

To help us out (and maybe even the devs). Is u and ur friends playing on lockstep or predictive? Windowmode or fullscreen, and most important what gpu/cpu ur using? Im not sure, gonna test it tonight but a friend told me to switch to predictive mode seems to fix the problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info