3.9.1c Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Tikhilszeh84 wrote:

When will you fix memory leak and fps drops to be able to play normally ???

I wonder at this point too. There is not a single word now regarding it. They just supposedly "know" , and that's it.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
are you guys aware that your organ distribution patch isnt working at all?

thanks.

New conqueror's exalted orbs were ignoring meta mods. Does anyone know if that has been fixed yet?

Edit.

Also the " +#% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier"on amulet is a caster but the quality catalyst doesn't upgrade it (i heard the +1 gems neither w ork at all but i don't really know since i havent it).
Last edited by itikus on Jan 7, 2020, 4:07:19 AM
Hello!

I'm almost done with end game grind challenge, but i'm missing "Defeat Conquerors Conditionally" Baran fight. I've done it several times already, like it should be done, i dont fail it but i dont also get it done.

There is some vids in youtube where people are doing it right, but they wont get it complete. There is also pics where people are done it, and it seems they've been able to get it done with people that are 1st time against baran with awakening 0 lvl
"
itikus wrote:
New conqueror's exalted orbs were ignoring meta mods. Does anyone know if that has been fixed yet?

Edit.

Also the " +#% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier"on amulet is a caster but the quality catalyst doesn't upgrade it (i heard the +1 gems neither w ork at all but i don't really know since i havent it).

Chaos damage over time multi isnt just a caster mod. It works with Poisons, which is attack based, and works with Other attacks like Toxic rain and caustic arrow
"
thep10xer wrote:
"
itikus wrote:

Edit.

Chaos damage over time multi isnt just a caster mod. It works with Poisons, which is attack based, and works with Other attacks like Toxic rain and caustic arrow

I mean that Imbued Catalyst (caster) should work accord to poe database https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet (i know it's not official, but i would like to know if it's right and just not working or it's just a mistake from the web page). Suffixes, Hunter.

Do you know?

Thanks!

When will you fix performance issues?
Never?
Frankfurt suffered a ddos two weeks ago, people kept randomly being disconnected, high ms ping on the server, rollbacks, was a cluster fuck.
Still waiting for unfreezable Metamorph bosses patch... but I had the Legion crashes occur very often so thanks for that
thanks for completely breaking all betrayal encounters.
"
Still waiting for unfreezable Metamorph bosses patch... but I had the Legion crashes occur very often so thanks for that

Same here!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info